New York, July 6th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Monsanto Company (NYSE:MON) are trading lower by -1.14% ahead of its quarterly earnings release. Monsanto, the agricultural business company is expected to release its quarterly results on June 30th.
Wall Street Analysts consensus calls for a profit of $0.8 a share on $3.17 billion revenue.
Monsanto estimates have a range of $0.10 a share. The high estimate calls for profit of $0.85 a share and the low estimate is calling for a profit of $0.75 a share, a year ago for the quarter the company reported $1.25 a share.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines