McGraw-Hill Earnings Preview
Published on Monday, 25 October 2010 11:45 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, October 25th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. (NYSE:MHP) are trading higher by +0.05% ahead of its quarterly earnings release. McGraw-Hill, the global information services provider, operating under the Standard & Poor's brand is expected to release its quarterly results on October 26th.
Wall Street Analysts consensus calls for a profit of $1.1 a share on $1.95 billion revenue.
McGraw-Hill estimates have a range of $0.06 a share. The high estimate calls for profit of $1.13 a share and the low estimate is calling for a profit of $1.07 a share, a year ago for the quarter the company reported $1.07 a share.
The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. (NYSE:MHP) provides information services and products to the education, financial services, and business information markets worldwide. The company operates in three segments: McGraw-Hill Education, Financial Services, and Information & Media. The Financial Services segment operates under the Standard & Poor?s brand, which provides credit ratings, market indices, investment research, financial data, and fixed income research and analysis to investors, institutions, and other market players.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:18,096.90 Trade time:4:35PM EST Value change:▼106.47 (-0.58%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:2,098.53 Trade time:4:35PM EST Value change:▼9.25 (-0.44%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:4,967.14 Trade time:5:15PM EST Value change:▼12.76 (-0.26%)
In The Wires
GW Pharmaceuticals Commences Phase 1 Clinical Trial of GWP42006 as a Potential Treatment for Epilepsy
NTT Communications and JBA's SDN Project Wins IBC 2013 Innovation Award
Frost & Sullivan Honours Interactive Intelligence with its EMEA Contact Centre Company of the Year Award
AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
$500,000 Shopify Build a Business Competition Has Just Been Announced for 2013
Solomon Associates Hydrocarbon Loss Reduction Seminar Shares Practices that Lead to Significant Savings
AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington