McGraw-Hill Earnings Preview
Published on Monday, 25 October 2010 11:45 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, October 25th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. (NYSE:MHP) are trading higher by +0.05% ahead of its quarterly earnings release. McGraw-Hill, the global information services provider, operating under the Standard & Poor's brand is expected to release its quarterly results on October 26th.
Wall Street Analysts consensus calls for a profit of $1.1 a share on $1.95 billion revenue.
McGraw-Hill estimates have a range of $0.06 a share. The high estimate calls for profit of $1.13 a share and the low estimate is calling for a profit of $1.07 a share, a year ago for the quarter the company reported $1.07 a share.
The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. (NYSE:MHP) provides information services and products to the education, financial services, and business information markets worldwide. The company operates in three segments: McGraw-Hill Education, Financial Services, and Information & Media. The Financial Services segment operates under the Standard & Poor?s brand, which provides credit ratings, market indices, investment research, financial data, and fixed income research and analysis to investors, institutions, and other market players.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Advanced Micro Devices Is Near Resistance
Is Petrobras Closing in to Resistance?
Trading Idea: What to Expect as Boston Beer Breaks Resistance
Rowan Companies Is Near Resistance
FLIR Systems Is Close to the 50 Day Moving Average
Is Avon Expecting Resistance Soon?
Vulcan Is Near its 200 Day Moving Average
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com