Kroger Earnings Preview
Published on Wednesday, 01 December 2010 10:06 Written by Danny Miller
New York, December 1st (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Kroger Co. (NYSE:KR) are trading higher by +1.02% ahead of its quarterly earnings release. Kroger, the owner and operator of a supermarket and convenience stores chains is expected to release its quarterly results on December 2nd.
Wall Street Analysts consensus calls for a profit of $0.32 a share on $18.53 billion revenue.
Kroger estimates have a range of $0.12 a share. The high estimate calls for profit of $0.41 a share and the low estimate is calling for a profit of $0.29 a share, a year ago for the quarter the company reported $0.27 a share.
The Kroger Co. operates supermarkets and convenience stores in the United States. The Company also manufactures and processes some of the foods that its supermarkets sell. Kroger is based in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines