New York, December 14th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of ABM Industries Inc. (NYSE:ABM) are trading higher by +0.59% ahead of its quarterly earnings release. ABM, the provider of building maintenance and facility services is expected to release its quarterly results on December 15th.
Wall Street Analysts consensus calls for a profit of $0.43 a share on $895.45 million revenue.
ABM estimates have a range of $0.03 a share. The high estimate calls for profit of $0.45 a share and the low estimate is calling for a profit of $0.42 a share, a year ago for the quarter the company reported $0.39 a share.
ABM Industries Incorporated (NYSE:ABM) is a facility services contractor. The Company provides air conditioning, engineering, janitorial, lighting, parking, security, and other outsourced facility services to commercial, industrial, and institutional customers across North America.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines