ABM Ready for its Quarterly Earnings Release
Published on Tuesday, 14 December 2010 10:09 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, December 14th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of ABM Industries Inc. (NYSE:ABM) are trading higher by +0.59% ahead of its quarterly earnings release. ABM, the provider of building maintenance and facility services is expected to release its quarterly results on December 15th.
Wall Street Analysts consensus calls for a profit of $0.43 a share on $895.45 million revenue.
ABM estimates have a range of $0.03 a share. The high estimate calls for profit of $0.45 a share and the low estimate is calling for a profit of $0.42 a share, a year ago for the quarter the company reported $0.39 a share.
ABM Industries Incorporated (NYSE:ABM) is a facility services contractor. The Company provides air conditioning, engineering, janitorial, lighting, parking, security, and other outsourced facility services to commercial, industrial, and institutional customers across North America.
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: The Law Firm of Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Launches an Investigation into Possible Breaches of Fiduciary Duty by the Board of Directors of TripAdvisor Inc.
- The 10 Best Cities for Families
- TripAdvisor Global Study Reveals Americans Are Planning To Travel More Domestically But Steady Their Spending In 2014
- Deep Nishar and Spencer Rascoff Join TripAdvisor's Board of Directors
- TripAdvisor to Present at the UBS Best of Americas Conference
- Marc Charron Appointed President Of TripAdvisor For Business
- Where to Find the Best Cruise Deals This Fall
- Tripadvisor Survey Reveals Labor Day Travel Plans Are Up Six Percent This Year
- TripAdvisor Unleashes The Top 10 Pet-Friendly Properties In The U.S.
- TripAdvisor to Participate in the 33rd Annual Canaccord Genuity Growth Conference
Related Partner Headlines