Upgrades / Downgrades (CRNT, DRC, GEL, RNOW)
Published on Wednesday, 29 December 2010 08:02 Written by Danny Miller
New York, December 29th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the top upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Ceragon (NASDAQ:CRNT) was upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital. The firm set its target price at $16.
Genesis Energy, L.P. (NYSE:GEL) was upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital.
Rightnow Technologies (NASDAQ:RNOW) was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray. The firm set its target price at $26.
Dresser-Rand (NYSE:DRC), the global supplier of custom-engineered rotating equipment solutions for long-life, critical applications in the oil, gas, petrochemical and process industries, was downgraded to a Neutral at Global Hunter.
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (PVE) enters into an agreement with Invisosoft, Inc. ( A Global Visual Communications Company ) to develop a Maritime Visual Communication Platform
- PV Enterprises International announcement Time charter awarded.
- PV Enterprises International announces Time Charter awarded
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. Messages to shareholders regarding FINRA
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (OTC Pink: VDSC) Announces the Spinoff of its subsidiary IMAG Group, Inc. formerly known as Red Tide Defense Group and the Filing with FINRA
- News Message from CEO of PV Enterprises International to its Shareholders
- Message from CEO to Shareholders
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines