Upgrades / Downgrades (CRNT, DRC, GEL, RNOW)
Published on Wednesday, 29 December 2010 08:02 Written by Danny Miller
New York, December 29th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the top upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Ceragon (NASDAQ:CRNT) was upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital. The firm set its target price at $16.
Genesis Energy, L.P. (NYSE:GEL) was upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital.
Rightnow Technologies (NASDAQ:RNOW) was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray. The firm set its target price at $26.
Dresser-Rand (NYSE:DRC), the global supplier of custom-engineered rotating equipment solutions for long-life, critical applications in the oil, gas, petrochemical and process industries, was downgraded to a Neutral at Global Hunter.
Related Partner Headlines
- UPDATE: Citigroup Raises PT to $38 on Genesis Energy on Growth Outlook - Benzinga
- Genesis Energy, L.P. and Genesis Energy Finance Corporation Announce $100M Exchange Offer for Senior Notes Due 2018 - Benzinga
- Genesis Energy Now Says Davison Family Owns 76.9% of Class B Units - Benzinga
- Ceragon Networks Ltd. Stock Downgraded (CRNT) - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Global Hunter Securities Initiates Coverage on Genesis Energy with Buy Rating, $37 PT - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Citigroup Lowers PT to $63 on Dresser-Rand Group on Trimmed EPS Estimates - Benzinga
- Earnings Scheduled For August 6, 2012 - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Dresser-Rand Posts Surge In Q2 Profit - Benzinga
- Dresser-Rand Group Inc. Stock Upgraded (DRC) - TheStreet.com
- Genesis Energy Expands Credit Facility and Extends Maturity by Two Years - Benzinga
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,303.10 Trade time:4:20PM EDT Value change:▲8.60 (0.06%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,649.60 Trade time:4:20PM EDT Value change:▼0.91 (-0.06%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,459.14 Trade time:4:27PM EDT Value change:▼0.28 (-0.01%)
In The Wires
GSE to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
Global Alumina Announces Receipt of No Objection Letter Regarding Sale of Its Interests in Guinea Alumina Corporation
Actavis, Inc. to Present at the Sanford C. Bernstein Twenty-Ninth Annual Strategic Decisions Conference 2013
Barrick Provides Update on Pascua-Lama
Bob Evans Declares Quarterly Dividend
Actavis Confirms Appeals Court Issues Injunction Related to Generic Pulmicort RESPULES® Distribution
Haemonetics to Present at The Jefferies 2013 Global Healthcare Conference
China Gerui Advanced Materials Group Limited Announces Conference Call to Discuss First Quarter 2013 Financial Results