Upgrades / Downgrades (CRNT, DRC, GEL, RNOW)
Published on Wednesday, 29 December 2010 08:02 Written by Danny Miller
New York, December 29th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the top upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Ceragon (NASDAQ:CRNT) was upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital. The firm set its target price at $16.
Genesis Energy, L.P. (NYSE:GEL) was upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital.
Rightnow Technologies (NASDAQ:RNOW) was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray. The firm set its target price at $26.
Dresser-Rand (NYSE:DRC), the global supplier of custom-engineered rotating equipment solutions for long-life, critical applications in the oil, gas, petrochemical and process industries, was downgraded to a Neutral at Global Hunter.
- ManpowerGroup Named to 2013 Dow Jones Sustainability Index
- ManpowerGroup: Bridging Global Skills Gaps Hinges on Driving Youth Employability
- ManpowerGroup Solutions' Managed Service Provider TAPFIN Recognized as a Top Performer in Customer Loyalty Survey
- ManpowerGroup: Asian Companies Must Prioritize Leadership Development
- ManpowerGroup Solutions' Managed Service Provider TAPFIN Launches World's First Contingent Workforce Index
- Manpower Employment Outlook Survey Reports Improved Year-End Hiring Plans in U.S., Strongest Since Q4 2007
- Manpower Employment Outlook Survey Shows Most Global Employers to Adopt Wait-and-See Approach to Hiring for Rest of Year
- Align Flexible Workforce Models with Business Strategy to Thrive in Economic Uncertainty, ManpowerGroup Says, As Unemployment Rate Falls to 7.3%
- ManpowerGroup's Exemplary Workplace Practices Recognized for Fourth Consecutive Year
- ManpowerGroup on the Best Practices in Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines