Upgrades / Downgrades (CRNT, DRC, GEL, RNOW)
Published on Wednesday, 29 December 2010 08:02 Written by Danny Miller
New York, December 29th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the top upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Ceragon (NASDAQ:CRNT) was upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital. The firm set its target price at $16.
Genesis Energy, L.P. (NYSE:GEL) was upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital.
Rightnow Technologies (NASDAQ:RNOW) was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray. The firm set its target price at $26.
Dresser-Rand (NYSE:DRC), the global supplier of custom-engineered rotating equipment solutions for long-life, critical applications in the oil, gas, petrochemical and process industries, was downgraded to a Neutral at Global Hunter.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines