New York, December 29th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the top upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Ceragon (NASDAQ:CRNT) was upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital. The firm set its target price at $16.
Genesis Energy, L.P. (NYSE:GEL) was upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital.
Rightnow Technologies (NASDAQ:RNOW) was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray. The firm set its target price at $26.
Dresser-Rand (NYSE:DRC), the global supplier of custom-engineered rotating equipment solutions for long-life, critical applications in the oil, gas, petrochemical and process industries, was downgraded to a Neutral at Global Hunter.
- Lockheed Martin Hosts Fifth Annual Day Of Service
- Lockheed Martin Successfully Launches First LRASM Boosted Test Vehicle from MK 41 Vertical Launch System
- U.S. Air Force Ready to Launch Third Advanced Extremely High Frequency Satellite Built by Lockheed Martin
- Lockheed Martin Named To The 2013 Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index
- GPS III And OCX Satellite Launch And Early Orbit Operations Successfully Demonstrated
- F-35: Lifting The UK's Economy
- Lockheed Martin Named One of Top Worldwide Companies for Climate Change Management
- Lockheed Martin To Enhance Transoceanic Air Traffic Management For FAA
- AEHF Expands Global Communications For Allied Missions; Netherlands Makes Call On Protected Communications Satellite
- LONGBOW LLC Receives $51 Million Contract For Republic of Korea Apache Radar Systems
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines