Up/Downgrades (SINA, BTUI, CMG, GRT, ONNN, TXN, XLNX, PEET, PNM, CRM, SLRC, VCI, ANV, CEDC, KOF, ELX, FDO, GTY)
Published on Wednesday, 02 March 2011 07:46 Written by Danny Miller
New York, March 2nd (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the top upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Sina (NASDAQ:SINA) was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray. The firm set its target price at $107.
BTU International (NASDAQ:BTUI) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Wunderlich. The firm raised its target price to $16 from $13, noting the company’s results were better than expected as was the outlook. The firm believes the exit strategy is a sale of the company to a larger equipment maker.
Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE:CMG), the owner and operator of Mexican quick serve restaurants, was upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at Morgan Keegan. The firm said shares are trading within proximity of their $240 price target and, at current valuation, better reflect the risks / opportunities associated with ownership.
Coca-Cola FEMSA (NYSE:KOF) was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at HSBC. The firm set its target price at $92.
Glimcher Realty (NYSE:GRT) was upgraded to Sector Perform from Underperform at RBC. The firm set its target price at $9.
ON Semiconductor (NASDAQ:ONNN), the provider of power efficient semiconductor solutions, Texas Instruments (NYSE:TXN), and Xilinx (NASDAQ:XLNX), the advanced integrated circuits maker, were upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan. The raised its outlook on the Semiconductor sector to Constructive from Cautious.
Peet's Coffee (NASDAQ:PEET) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Janney Montgomery Scott.
PNM Resources (NYSE:PNM) upgraded to a Hold from Underperform at Jefferies.
Salesforce.com (NYSE:CRM), the provider of Internet based customer relationship management software, was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Canaccord Genuity. The firm set its target price at $170.
Solar Capital (NASDAQ:SLRC) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo.
Valassis (NYSE:VCI), the media and marketing services Company, was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JP Morgan.
Allied Nevada (NYSE:ANV) was downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital.
Central European Distribution (NASDAQ:CEDC) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Nomura.
Emulex (NYSE:ELX) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at ThinkEquity.
Family Dollar (NYSE:FDO), the discount retailer, was downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at JP Morgan.
Getty Realty (NYSE:GTY) was downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at JP Morgan.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines