Up/Downgrades (FRC, GGC, JACK, LRY, SPR, SYNT, AMR, LNT, ARJ, DAL, EDMC, JBLU, MBFI, LCC, UAL)
Published on Monday, 11 April 2011 08:23 Written by Danny Miller
New York, April 11th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
First Republic Bank (NYSE:FRC) was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JP Morgan The firm set its target price at $35.
Georgia Gulf (NYSE:GGC) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at BB&T.
Jack In The Box (NASDAQ:JACK), the fast-food hamburger chain, was downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse. The firm set its target price at $20.
Liberty Properties (NYSE:LRY) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Stifel Nicolaus. The firm set its target price at $35.50.
Spirit Aerosystems (NYSE:SPR), the maker of fuselages, propulsion systems and wing systems, was upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Cowen.
Syntel (NASDAQ:SYNT) was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JP Morgan.
AMR Corp. (NYSE:AMR), the owner of American Airlines, was downgraded to a Sell from Hold at Dahlman Rose. The firm set its target price at $4.50.
Alliant Energy (NYSE:LNT) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie. The firm set its target price at $39.
Arch Chemicals (NYSE:ARJ) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at BB&T.
Delta (NYSE:DAL), the world’s largest airline, was downgraded to a Hold at Dahlman Rose.
Education Management (NASDAQ:EDMC) was downgraded to a Sell from Neutral at Goldman Sachs. The firm set its target price at $18.
Jetblue Airways (NASDAQ:JBLU), the New York based discount airline, was downgraded to a Sell from Hold at Dahlman Rose. The firm set its target price at $5.
MB Financial (NASDAQ:MBFI) was downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at JP Morgan.
United Continental (NYSE:UAL), the owner of United Airlines and Continental Airlines, was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Dahlman Rose.
US Airways (NYSE:LCC), the Phoenix based airline, was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Dahlman Rose.
- Liberty Property Trust Purchases 2100 M Street NW
- Spirit AeroSystems Recognizes 2012 Platinum Suppliers
- Spirit AeroSystems Holdings, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2013 Financial Results; Reports Revenues of $1.442 billion and EPS of $0.57
- Liberty Property Trust Announces First Quarter 2013 Results
- Spirit AeroSystems to Release First Quarter 2013 Financial Results on May 2
- Liberty Property Trust Hosts First Quarter 2013 Results Conference Call
- Liberty Property Trust Announces First Quarter 2013 Dividend
- Spirit Chief Financial Officer Phil Anderson Speaking at Barclays Capital Industrial Select Conference
- Critical Alerts For JPMorgan Chase, Precision Castparts, Spirit Aerosystems, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, and Steel Dynamics Released By InvestorsObserver
- Spirit AeroSystems' Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2012 Financial Results Presentation Replay Available
Related Partner Headlines
- First Republic Prices 6M Preferred Shares at $25/Share - Benzinga
- Is Jack in the Box the Next Big Restaurant Stock? - Benzinga
- Earnings Preview: YUM! Brands - Benzinga
- Top 4 NYSE Stocks In The Synthetics Industry With The Highest EPS Estimates For The Next Quarter - Benzinga
- Get to Know JACK - TheStreet.com
- Three Finalists Announced for First-Annual Value Investing Challenge - Benzinga
- Georgia Gulf to Redeem $50M of Long-Term Debt - Benzinga
- First Republic Bank Declares $16.75 Dividend on Series A Preferred Stock, $15.50 per Share on Series B Preferred Stock - Benzinga
- Georgia Gulf Corp Stock Upgraded (GGC) - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Jefferies Reiterates Hold Rating, Lowers PT on First Republic Bank - Benzinga
Recent Trading Ideas
Chesapeake Energy Is Close to Resistance
Windstream Is Near its 50 Day Moving Average
Applied Materials Is Close to Resistance
E*TRADE is Near a Key Support Area
First Solar is Near a Key Support Area
Trading Idea: Is Monster Worldwide close to Support?
Trading Idea: - Is Walgreen close to Resistance?
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,303.10 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲8.60 (0.06%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,649.60 Trade time:4:35PM EDT Value change:▼0.91 (-0.06%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,459.14 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼0.28 (-0.01%)
In The Wires
Communities of Distinction TV Presents May Air Dates for Dallas-Ft. Worth, Texas
Global Wearable Technology Market - Worldwide Scenario, Trends, Industry Analysis, Size, Share And Forecast, 2012 - 2018 Published By Marketresearchreports.biz
Life Sciences And Analytical Reagents Market - New Industry Research Report is Now Available for Pre-Order at Transparency Market Research
Wyoming Has a New Top Home Alarm Company According to Trusted Independent Industry Resource - AlarmSystemReport.com
Latest Protect America Review Gets Updated by Top Home Alarm System Experts – AlarmSystemReport.com
Lucintel Forecasts Increased Demand from APAC and Middle East to Drive Global Military Aircraft Industry
Diabetic Neuropathy treatment hits new grounds- Neuracel launches the complete natural treatment
Industrial And Commercial Hybrid & Pure Electric Vehicles Market Trends 2013 - 2023: Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Drivers And Opportunities, Players