Aetna Higher Ahead of Earnings
Published on Wednesday, 27 April 2011 10:12 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, April 27th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Aetna, Inc. (NYSE:AET) are trading higher by +0.25% ahead of its quarterly earnings release. Aetna, the diversified health care benefits company is expected to release its quarterly results on April 28th.
Wall Street Analysts consensus calls for a profit of $0.97 a share on $8.38 billion revenue.
Aetna estimates have a range of $0.27 a share. The high estimate calls for profit of $1.1 a share and the low estimate is calling for a profit of $0.83 a share, a year ago for the quarter the company reported $0.98 a share.
Aetna Inc. (NYSE:AET) operates as a diversified health care benefits company that provides healthcare and related benefits. The Company offers medical, pharmacy, dental, behavioral health, group life and disability plans, and medical management capabilities and health care management services for Medicaid plans.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines