New Ratings ( TMS, ZIP, NABI, SUG, ARCO, SUN, MSI, LOGM )
Published on Tuesday, 24 May 2011 08:11 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, May 24th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
TMS International (NYSE:TMS) was initiated with an Overweight rating at JPMorgan.
Zipcar (NASDAQ:ZIP) is very active today, as multiple research firms initiated coverage. Goldman Sachs for example started its coverage with a Neutral Rating, while Oppenheimer initiated Zipcar with an Outperform. JPMorgan was more in line with Goldman with another Neutral rating as they start coverage for the stock.
Oppenheimer placed a price target of $30 on Zipcar saying that the company is well positioned to leverage the "network effect" to grow revenues by 27% and EBITDA by 61% annually through 2018.
NABI Biopharma (NASDAQ:NABI) was initiated with an Outperform rating at at Leerink Swann.
Southern Union (NYSE:SUG) was initiated with a Buy rating at Jefferies, also placing a target of $33.50.
Arcos Dorados (NYSE:ARCO) was initiated with a Buy rating at Citigroup. Citi placed a target of $29.
Sonoco Products (NYSE:SUN) was initiated with a Hold at Jefferies and a price target of $38.
Motorola Solutions (NYSE:MSI) was initiated with a Buy at Goldman with a price target of $57.
LogMeIn (NASDAQ:LOGM) was initiated with an Outperform rating at Morgan Keegan; the firm placed a target of $60. Firm notes a strong driver for new subscriber growth and revenue. They feel monetization of existing customer base presents a large future growth opportunity.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines