New Ratings (AKS, AMZN, CLF, CMC, ETFC, EBAY, HFC, IPG, LH, NFLX, NUE, OMC, DGX, SLM, AMTD, VOLC, YHOO, ZAGG)
Published on Wednesday, 13 July 2011 08:47 Written by Danny Miller
New York, July 13th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
AK Steel (NYSE:AKS), the Ohio based steel company, was initiated with a Positive at Susquehanna.
Amazon.com (NASDAQ:AMZN), the largest online retailer, was initiated with Outperform at JPMorgan.
Cliffs Natural Resources (NYSE:CLF), the diversified mining and natural resources company, was initiated with a Positive at Susquehanna.
Commercial Metals Co. (NYSE:CMC), the manufacturer, recycler, & trader of metal products globally, was initiated with a Neutral at Susquehanna.
E*Trade Financial (NASDAQ:ETFC), the online brokerage and financial services provider for individual retail investors, was initiated with Market Perform at BMO Capital Markets.
eBay (NASDAQ:EBAY), the owner of paypal and operator of an auction marketplace, was initiated with a Neutral at JPMorgan.
HollyFrontier (NYSE:HFC), the new company resulting from the merger of Holly and Frontier Oil, was initiated with Outperform at Credit Suisse.
Interpublic Group (NYSE:IPG), the advertising and marketing firm, was initiated with Outperform at Wells Fargo.
Laboratory Corp. (NYSE:LH), the operator of clinical laboratories, was initiated with a Neutral at JPMorgan.
Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX), the video rental company, was initiated with Outperform at JPMorgan.
Nucor (NYSE:NUE), the Charlotte, NC based steelmaker, was initiated with a Neutral at Susquehanna.
Omnicom (NYSE:OMC), the global media advertising company, was initiated with Market Perform at Wells Fargo.
Quest Diagnostics (NYSE:DGX), the provider of diagnostic laboratory testing, information, and services, was initiated with a Neutral at JPMorgan.
SLM Corp. (NYSE:SLM), the student loan Company also known as Sallie Mae, was initiated with Edge Positive at Citadel.
TD Ameritrade (NASDAQ:AMTD), the provider of online brokerage services for independent individual investors, was initiated with Outperform at BMO Capital Markets.
Volcano Corp. (NASDAQ:VOLC) was initiated with a Hold at Stifel Nicolaus.
Yahoo! (NASDAQ:YHOO), the Internet media company that owns the second largest search engine, was initiated with a Neutral at JPMorgan.
Zagg, Inc. (NASDAQ:ZAGG) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $20 at Ladenburg Thalmann. The firm noted that the ongoing consumer demand for smartphones and tablet PCs is fueling demand for accessories, providing a bigger opportunity for the company.
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: The Law Firm of Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Launches an Investigation into Possible Breaches of Fiduciary Duty by the Board of Directors of TripAdvisor Inc.
- The 10 Best Cities for Families
- TripAdvisor Global Study Reveals Americans Are Planning To Travel More Domestically But Steady Their Spending In 2014
- Deep Nishar and Spencer Rascoff Join TripAdvisor's Board of Directors
- TripAdvisor to Present at the UBS Best of Americas Conference
- Marc Charron Appointed President Of TripAdvisor For Business
- Where to Find the Best Cruise Deals This Fall
- Tripadvisor Survey Reveals Labor Day Travel Plans Are Up Six Percent This Year
- TripAdvisor Unleashes The Top 10 Pet-Friendly Properties In The U.S.
- TripAdvisor to Participate in the 33rd Annual Canaccord Genuity Growth Conference
Related Partner Headlines