New York, July 13th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
AK Steel (NYSE:AKS), the Ohio based steel company, was initiated with a Positive at Susquehanna.
Amazon.com (NASDAQ:AMZN), the largest online retailer, was initiated with Outperform at JPMorgan.
Cliffs Natural Resources (NYSE:CLF), the diversified mining and natural resources company, was initiated with a Positive at Susquehanna.
Commercial Metals Co. (NYSE:CMC), the manufacturer, recycler, & trader of metal products globally, was initiated with a Neutral at Susquehanna.
E*Trade Financial (NASDAQ:ETFC), the online brokerage and financial services provider for individual retail investors, was initiated with Market Perform at BMO Capital Markets.
eBay (NASDAQ:EBAY), the owner of paypal and operator of an auction marketplace, was initiated with a Neutral at JPMorgan.
HollyFrontier (NYSE:HFC), the new company resulting from the merger of Holly and Frontier Oil, was initiated with Outperform at Credit Suisse.
Interpublic Group (NYSE:IPG), the advertising and marketing firm, was initiated with Outperform at Wells Fargo.
Laboratory Corp. (NYSE:LH), the operator of clinical laboratories, was initiated with a Neutral at JPMorgan.
Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX), the video rental company, was initiated with Outperform at JPMorgan.
Nucor (NYSE:NUE), the Charlotte, NC based steelmaker, was initiated with a Neutral at Susquehanna.
Omnicom (NYSE:OMC), the global media advertising company, was initiated with Market Perform at Wells Fargo.
Quest Diagnostics (NYSE:DGX), the provider of diagnostic laboratory testing, information, and services, was initiated with a Neutral at JPMorgan.
SLM Corp. (NYSE:SLM), the student loan Company also known as Sallie Mae, was initiated with Edge Positive at Citadel.
TD Ameritrade (NASDAQ:AMTD), the provider of online brokerage services for independent individual investors, was initiated with Outperform at BMO Capital Markets.
Volcano Corp. (NASDAQ:VOLC) was initiated with a Hold at Stifel Nicolaus.
Yahoo! (NASDAQ:YHOO), the Internet media company that owns the second largest search engine, was initiated with a Neutral at JPMorgan.
Zagg, Inc. (NASDAQ:ZAGG) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $20 at Ladenburg Thalmann. The firm noted that the ongoing consumer demand for smartphones and tablet PCs is fueling demand for accessories, providing a bigger opportunity for the company.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines