New Ratings (LNT, BAS, BBNK, CRR, CREE, IRDM, NR, PROV, RES, VECO)
Published on Thursday, 21 July 2011 08:08 Written by Danny Miller
New York, July 21st (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
Alliant Energy (NYSE:LNT) was initiated with Market Perform at Wells Fargo.
Basic Energy Services (NYSE:BAS) was initiated with a Hold at Dahlman Rose. The firm believes the current valuation adequately reflects the upcoming growth from improving pricing and utilization in the Well Servicing and Fluid Service divisions.
Bridge Capital Holdings (NASDAQ:BBNK) was initiated with Outperform at Raymond James.
Carbo Ceramics (NYSE:CRR) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $215 at Dahlman Rose.
Cree (NASDAQ:CREE), the maker of lighting-class LEDs, LED lighting, and semiconductor solutions for wireless and power applications, was initiated with a Neutral at Credit Suisse.
Iridium Communications (NASDAQ:IRDM), the provider of satellite communications, was initiated with Outperform and a target price of $12 at Morgan Keegan.
Newpark Resources (NYSE:NR) was initiated with a Buy at BB&T and with a Buy and a target price of $12 at Dahlman Rose.
Provident Financial (NASDAQ:PROV) was initiated with Outperform at Raymond James.
RPC, Inc. (NYSE:RES) was initiated with a Hold at Dahlman Rose. The firm notes strong returns are available on new equipment, and new supply should continue to be ordered.
Veeco Instruments (NASDAQ:VECO), the provider of process equipment solutions, was initiated with a Neutral at Credit Suisse.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines