Up/Downgrades (CF, CM, DUK, EW, HBHC, MSI, OC, HOT, SWFT, CE, CX, CSC, CCI, SOLR, MHS, PRE, PEP, PRSP, REV, SWY, SO)
Published on Monday, 25 July 2011 08:13 Written by Danny Miller
New York, July 25th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the top upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
CF Industries (NYSE:CF), the North American manufacturer and distributor of agricultural fertilizers, was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Dahlman Rose. The firm set its target price at $180, as it believes current year grain production challenges may lead to higher grain and nutrient prices.
Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (NYSE:CM) was upgraded to Action List Buy from Buy at TD Newcrest.
Duke Energy (NYSE:DUK), the Charlotte, NC based energy company, was upgraded to a Neutral from Sell at Goldman Sachs.
Edwards Lifesciences (NYSE:EW), the maker of tissue replacement heart valves, heart valve repair products, and hemodynamic monitoring devices, was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Morgan Keegan. The firm set its target price at $97, as it believes TAVI will be approved.
Hancock Holding (NASDAQ:HBHC) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Keefe Bruyette.
Motorola Solutions (NYSE:MSI) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Jefferies.
Owens Corning (NYSE:OC), the maker of energy efficient building materials and composite solutions, was upgraded to Top Pick from Outperform at RBC Capital Markets.
Starwood Hotels (NYSE:HOT) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at JMP Securities.
Swift Transportation (NYSE:SWFT) was upgraded to a Hold from Sell at Capstone.
Celanese (NYSE:CE), the global industrial chemicals company specializing in acetyl products, was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie.
Cemex S.A. (NYSE:CX), the Monterrey, Mexico based cement maker, was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Citigroup.
Computer Sciences (NYSE:CSC), the IT consulting services provider, was downgrade to a Neutral from Buy at Goldman Sachs.
Crown Castle (NYSE:CCI), the independent owner and operator of shared wireless communications and broadcast infrastructures, was downgraded to Reduce from Neutral at Citadel.
GT Solar International (NASDAQ:SOLR) was downgraded to Underperform from Outperform at Credit Agricole.
Medco Health Solutions (NYSE:MHS), the pharmacy benefit manager, was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at BB&T.
ParnterRe (NYSE:PRE), the provider of risk-assumption solutions for the global insurance and capital markets, was downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan.
PepsiCo (NYSE:PEP), the second largest beverage Company and snack maker, was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Goldman Sachs, with the firm removing the stock from its Conviction Buy List.
Prosperity Bancshares (NASDAQ:PRSP) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at SunTrust.
Revlon (NYSE:REV) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital Markets.
Safeway (NYSE:SWY), the owner and operator of a grocery store chain, was downgraded to a Sell from Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
Southern Co. (NYSE:SO), the utility holding company servicing the southeastern United States, was downgraded to a Sell from Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- Duke Energy mosquito control program in its 90th year
- Duke Energy is prepared for hurricane season
- CIBC Brings Industry-Leading Mobile Payments App to Android Smartphones
- MEDIA ADVISORY - CIBC to Announce Second Quarter 2013 Results on May 30, 2013
- Duke Energy Foundation awards $260K to Florida charities
- Slower growth drives Duke Energy's decision to suspend proposed plans for Harris Nuclear Plant expansion
- Duke Energy intends to be 'agile and innovative,' CEO Rogers tells shareholders
- Duke Energy declares quarterly dividend
- CIBC named strongest bank in Canada and North America, and third in the world
- Duke Energy touts benefits of appliance recycling
Related Partner Headlines
- Two More Ports in the Fiscal Cliff Storm - TheStreet.com
- CF Industries Holdings Inc Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (CF) - TheStreet.com
- Edwards Life Sciences Corp. (EW): Today's Featured Health Services Winner - TheStreet.com
- 5 Stocks Pushing The Financial Sector Lower - TheStreet.com
- CF Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (CF) - TheStreet.com
- Duke Energy Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (DUK) - TheStreet.com
- Duke Energy Corporation Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (DUK) - TheStreet.com
- 5 Stocks Pushing The Health Services Industry Lower - TheStreet.com
- Solar IPOs Offer Dim Prospects - TheStreet.com
- Duke Energy's Third Quarter Earnings Report - Investopedia
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,287.70 Trade time:1:33PM EDT Value change:▼6.80 (-0.04%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,647.44 Trade time:1:33PM EDT Value change:▼3.07 (-0.19%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,453.38 Trade time:1:33PM EDT Value change:▼6.04 (-0.17%)
In The Wires
General Dynamics Bath Iron Works Lays Keel of DDG 1001, Second Zumwalt-class Destroyer
TDS Announces Second Quarter 2013 Dividend
First Majestic Announces Election of Directors
Xcel Energy recognized for military hiring practices
Bank of Lancaster Expands and Announces Promotions
CSX Urges Caution Near Tracks During Memorial Day Weekend
Video Webcast Alert: Companhia Energetica de Minas Gerais - CEMIG Announces Video Webcast about XVIII Annual Meeting Cemig
Rentrak Announces Top Ten Movies-On-Demand Titles Week Ending May 19, 2013