New Ratings (AOL, AVNR, PLCE, EXPE, HGSI, MGRC, MINI, PCLN, OILT, XOXO)
Published on Tuesday, 23 August 2011 08:20 Written by Danny Miller
New York, August 23rd (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
AOL, Inc. (NYSE:AOL), the provider of online content, products and services for consumers, publishers and advertisers, was initiated with Outperform at Credit Agricole.
Avanir Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:AVNR) was initiated with Outperform at JMP Securities.
Children's Place (NASDAQ:PLCE), the value-priced children's apparel retailer, was initiated with a Neutral and a target price of $45 at Janney Capital Markets.
Expedia (NASDAQ:EXPE), the owner of Expedia.com and Hotels.com, was initiated with a Neutral at Credit Suisse.
Human Genome (NASDAQ:HGSI) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $22 at Brean Murray.
McGrath RentCorp (NASDAQ:MGRC) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $28 at KeyBanc Capital Markets.
Mobile Mini, Inc. (NASDAQ:MINI) was initiated with a Hold at KeyBanc Capital Markets.
Priceline.com (NASDAQ:PCLN), the name your price online travel company, was initiated with Outperform at Credit Suisse.
Oiltanking Partners, LP (NYSE:OILT) was initiated with a Hold at Stifel Nicolaus.
XO Group (NYSE:XOXO) was initiated with Underperform at Credit Agricole.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines