Up/Downgrades (ANV, ATRC, CACI, ELN, HURN, MASI, NDAQ, NEM, PWRD, SKS, STRA, INN, TSO, YSI, ABT, BHE, BSX, FIS, PSUN, PSA, SANM, UTHR)
Published on Wednesday, 24 August 2011 08:17 Written by Danny Miller
New York, August 24th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the top upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Allied Nevada (NYSE:ANV) was upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital.
AtriCure (NASDAQ:ATRC) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Morgan Keegan. The firm lowered its target price to $13 from $14.
CACI International (NYSE:CACI) was upgraded to a Hold from Underperform at Jefferies. The firm cut its target price to $54 from $56.
Elan (NYSE:ELN) was upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse.
Huron Consulting Group (NASDAQ:HURN) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Janney Capital Markets.
Masimo Corp. (NASDAQ:MASI) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Lazard.
NASDAQ OMX Group (NASDAQ:NDAQ), the global operator of stock markets and owner of the NASDAQ market site, was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at UBS.
Newmont Mining (NYSE:NEM), the largest gold producer, was upgraded to Sector Perform from Underperform at RBC Capital.
Perfect World (NASDAQ:PWRD), the online game developer and operator based in China, was upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse.
Saks, Inc. (NYSE:SKS), the owner and operator of Saks Fifth Avenue stores, was upgraded to a Neutral from Underperform at Credit Suisse.
Strayer Education (NASDAQ:STRA) was upgraded to a Neutral from Sell at Sterne Agee.
Summit Hotel (NYSE:INN) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Keybanc Capital Markets.
Tesoro (NYSE:TSO), the crude oil refiner based in San Antonio, TX, was upgraded to a Buy from Sell at The Benchmark Company. The firm set its target price at $25.
U-Store-It Trust (NYSE:YSI) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital.
Abbot Laboratories (NYSE:ABT), the maker of diversified health care products, was downgraded to a Market Perform from Outperform at Morgan Keegan. The firm lowered its target price to $57 from $60.
Benchmark Electric (NYSE:BHE), the provider of contract electronics manufacturing and design services, was downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital.
Boston Scientific (NYSE:BSX), the heart stent maker, was downgraded to a Market Perform from Outperform at Morgan Keegan. The firm lowered its target price to $7 from $8.
Fidelity National Information Services (NYSE:FIS), the credit and debit card processor, was downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at JP Morgan.
Pacific Sunwear (NASDAQ:PSUN), the specialty retailer rooted in the California lifestyle catering to teenagers and young adults, was downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer.
Public Storage (NYSE:PSA), the self-storage properties REIT, was downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital.
Sanmina –SCI (NASDAQ:SANM), the electronics contract manufacturing services provider, was downgraded to Underperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital.
United Therapeutics (NASDAQ:UTHR) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank.
- Royalty Pharma Announces Withdrawal Of Judicial Review And Lapse Of Offer
- Royalty Pharma Informs Elan Stockholders About The Consequences Arising From The Results Of The Elan EGM Earlier Today
- Royalty Pharma Chairman Writes Open Letter to Elan Board
- Royalty Pharma Notes Elan Sales Process Offers Shareholders No Certainty
- Elan ADS Holders Decisively Vote Against Theravance And AOP Transactions
- Royalty Pharma Announces Offer May Lapse (Be Withdrawn)
- Royalty Pharma Files Judicial Review Proceedings
- In Royalty Pharma's View, Elan's EGM Circular is Misleading and Omits Key Information that Elan Shareholders Need to Make an Informed Decision
- Royalty Pharma Acceptances Announcement
- Royalty Pharma Posts Investor Presentation Summarizing Further Increased Offer For Elan
Related Partner Headlines
- CACI Selected as Prime Contractor to Develop Turnkey Telecom System for US Army GTACS - Benzinga
- Getting Excited About Short Interest - TheStreet.com
- CACI Awarded $53 Million Contract to Provide Acquisition Support for Naval Sea Systems Command - Benzinga
- CACI Awarded $43 Million Contract - Benzinga
- AtriCure Names Michael Carrel President and Chief Executive Officer - Benzinga
- CACI Awarded $70 Million Contract - Benzinga
- Elan Announces Redemption of Its Senior Notes Due 2016 - Benzinga
- Elan Announces Pricing of $600 Million 2019 Senior Notes - Benzinga
- Elan Announces the Appointment of Hans Peter Hasler as Chief Operating Officer - Benzinga
- The Targacept Secret That Wall Street Doesn't Want You to Know About - TheStreet.com
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,112.19 Trade time:4:52PM EDT Value change:▼206.04 (-1.35%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,628.93 Trade time:4:52PM EDT Value change:▼22.88 (-1.39%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,443.20 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
In The Wires
MediaTek Client and Access Point Included in Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ ac Test Bed
Raytheon unveils Excalibur with dual-mode guidance
JobSearchDigest.com Schedules Live Private Equity Training on June 25, 2013
Cheap Enrique Iglesias Tickets: Fans Save Big on Enrique Iglesias Concert Tickets by Shopping Online at BuyCheapTicketsToEvents.com
Everyday Noble Clothing Announces Exclusive Clothing Collaboration with Crown the Empire
Columbia Forest Products Introduces New Corporate Brand Identity, Logo and Tagline
Tetragon Financial Group Limited (TFG) Monthly Update For May 2013
Raytheon's next generation of Enhanced Paveway™ II provides improved capability, performance