New Ratings (EW, GOOG, HLIT, ICLR, IRF, LPLA, MFLX, RNOW, TTGT, THG, UHS, VCLK)
Published on Wednesday, 24 August 2011 08:42 Written by Danny Miller
New York, August 24th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
Edwards Lifesciences (NYSE:EW), the maker of tissue replacement heart valves, heart valve repair products, and hemodynamic monitoring devices, was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $75 at Wunderlich.
Google (NASDAQ:GOOG), the owner of the largest Internet search engine, was initiated with Outperform and a target price of $650 at Robert W. Baird.
Harmonic (NASDAQ:HLIT) was initiated with a Hold at ThinkEquity.
ICON plc (NASDAQ:ICLR) was initiated with a Hold at BB&T.
International Rectifier Corp. (NYSE:IRF) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $25 at The Benchmark Company.
LPL Investment Holding (NASDAQ:LPLA) was initiated with a Sell and a target price of $22 at Ticonderoga.
Multi Fineline Electonix, Inc. (NASDAQ:MFLX) was initiated with Market Outperform and a target price of $22 at Rodman & Renshaw.
Rightnow Technologies (NASDAQ:RNOW) was initiated with Outperform and a target price of $35.50 at Barrington Research.
Techtarget (NASDAQ:TTGT) was initiated with Outperform and a target price of $8 at Robert W. Baird.
The Hanover Insurance Group (NYSE:THG) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $44 at Sterne Agee.
Universal Health Services (NYSE:UHS), the hospital management Company, was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $45 at Auriga USA.
ValueClick (NASDAQ:VCLK) was initiated with a Neutral and a target price of $17 at Robert W. Baird.
- Google Is Near a Key Resistance Area
- Pull Back Expected: Google
- Trading Idea: Is Google Breaking Out?
- Google Broke Resistance
- Leading Tech Analyst Previews Earnings for Anadigics, Integrated Device Technology, International Rectifier, Cavium, and Flextronics
- Close to the 50 Day Moving Average: Google
- Google Is Approaching its 50 Day Moving Average
- Key Levels for Google
- Is Google Closing in to Support?
- Is Google Waiting for a Break Out?
Related Partner Headlines
- Google Asks 'Which Results Do You Prefer?' - TheStreet.com
- The Digital Skeptic: Google Can Even Fail Seeking Its Own Content - TheStreet.com
- Microsoft: Don't Trust Anyone Over 40 - TheStreet.com
- HTC Announces Verizon Droid DNA Superphone - TheStreet.com
- Edwards Life Sciences Corp. (EW): Today's Featured Health Services Winner - TheStreet.com
- Benzinga's M&A Chatter for Tuesday November 13, 2012 - Benzinga
- 5 Stocks Pushing The Health Services Industry Lower - TheStreet.com
- Which University Spawned the Most Entrepreneurs? - Benzinga
- Kayak and Groupon: A Tale of Two Web Sites - TheStreet.com
- Google Inc. (GOOG): Today's Featured Internet Laggard - TheStreet.com
Recent Trading Ideas
Chesapeake Energy Is Close to Resistance
Windstream Is Near its 50 Day Moving Average
Applied Materials Is Close to Resistance
E*TRADE is Near a Key Support Area
First Solar is Near a Key Support Area
Trading Idea: Is Monster Worldwide close to Support?
Trading Idea: - Is Walgreen close to Resistance?
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,303.10 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲8.60 (0.06%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,649.60 Trade time:4:35PM EDT Value change:▼0.91 (-0.06%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,459.14 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼0.28 (-0.01%)
In The Wires
Playa del Rey Moving Company Provides Tips for Moving Heavy Furniture
How To Stop Drafts and Save On Home Energy Bills This Summer - New Draft Stoppers Now Available From Battic Door Energy Conservation
New Prom Dresses, New Styles, All at AmorModa.com
Cigar Advisor Interviews Alejandro Cuenca & Jose Blanco of Joya de Nicaragua Cigars
Tech Analyst Jeff Kagan on AT&T Having Fastest 4G LTE Wireless Internet
JJsHouse.com Reveals New Wedding Dress Designs For The Summer 2013
Carsforsale.com® Announces Launch of New Milford Auto Outlet Website
TheBeautyPlace.com Debuts Their Brand New Beauty Kits