Up/Downgrades (CEVA, CEA, ZNH, EIX, GRT, MRO, ALTR, CBL, CZZ, ITRI, REG, SDRL, SCR)
Published on Friday, 30 September 2011 08:14 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, September 30th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the top upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Ceva (NASDAQ:CEVA) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at The Benchmark Company. The firm set its target price at $31.
China Eastern Airlines (NYSE:CEA) was upgraded to a Neutral from Underweight at HSBC Securities.
China Southern Airlines (NYSE:ZNH) was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at HSBC Securities.
Edison International (NYSE:EIX), the California based operator of electric power generation facilities worldwide, was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Wunderlich. The firm raised its target price to $43 from $39.
Glimcher Realty (NYSE:GRT) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Bank of America Merrill.
Marathon Oil (NYSE:MRO), the crude oil and natural gas exploration and production Company, was upgraded to a Hold from Sell. The firm set its target price at $23.
Altera (NASDAQ:ALTR), the maker of programmable logic devices, was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Auriga. The firm lowered its target price to $37 from $42.
CBL & Associates Properties, Inc. (NYSE:CBL) was downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Bank of America Merrill.
Cosan (NYSE:CZZ) was downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
Itron (NASDAQ:ITRI), the provider of solutions for collecting, communicating, and analyzing electric, gas, and water usage data, was downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Bank of America Merrill.
Regency Centers (NYSE:REG) was downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Bank of America Merrill.
Seadrill (NASDAQ:SDRL), the offshore drilling contractor, was downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital Markets.
Simcere Pharmaceutical Group (NYSE:SCR) was downgraded to Perform at Oppenheimer.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines