Up/Downgrades (APOL, CBEY, CBS, CTCM, NLSN, ROC, DIS, AMD, STD, COMV, HD, KRA, PETM, POL, KWR, YGE)
Published on Wednesday, 05 October 2011 08:50 Written by Danny Miller
New York, October 5th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the top upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Apollo Group (NASDAQ:APOL), the provider of educational programs, was upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse.
Cbeyond (NASDAQ:CBEY) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Citigroup.
CBS Corp. (NYSE:CBS), the owner and operator of the CBS television network, was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Citigroup.
CTC Media (NASDAQ:CTCM) was upgraded to a Neutral from Underperform at Credit Suisse.
Nielsen Holding NV (NYSE:NLSN) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
Rockwood Holdings (NYSE:ROC), the specialty inorganic chemical producer and engineered materials maker, was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JP Morgan.
Walt Disney (NYSE:DIS), the world’s largest media company, was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Citigroup.
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE:AMD), the world’s second largest chipmaker, was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Bernstein.
Banco Santander Central (NYSE:STD) was downgraded to Reduce at WestLB.
Comverge (NASDAQ:COMV) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Robert W. Baird. The firm lowered its target price to $3 from $7.
Home Depot (NYSE:HD), the largest home improvement retailer, was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Goldman Sachs.
Kraton Performance Polymers (NYSE:KRA) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Keybanc Capital Markets.
PetSmart, Inc. (NASDAQ:PETM), the specialty retailer of products and services for pets, was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Goldman Sachs.
PolyOne (NYSE:POL) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Keybanc Capital Markets.
Quaker Chemical (NYSE:KWR) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Keybanc Capital Markets.
Yingli Green Energy (NYSE:YGE), the China based photovoltaic modules maker, was downgraded to a Sell from Hold at Citigroup.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines