New York, October 6th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
Arkansas Best (NASDAQ:ABFS), the motor carrier and intermodal transportation operations provider, was initiated with Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley.
Aurizon Mines (NYSE:AZK) was initiated with Accumulate and a target price of $7.75 at Global Hunter Securities.
Auxilium Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:AUXL) was initiated with a Sell at ThinkEquity.
British American Tobacco (NYSE:BTI) was initiated with a Buy at Societe Generale.
Bruker Corp. (NASDAQ:BRKR) was initiated with Outperform at William Blair.
Con-way (NYSE:CNW), the provider of global supply chain solutions for manufacturing, industrial, retail, and government, was initiated with Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley.
Corning (NYSE:GLW), the LCD and optical fiber maker, was initiated with Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley.
Credit Suisse (NYSE:CS) was initiated with Underweight at Banco Santander.
Energen (NYSE:EGN), the diversified energy company based in Birmingham, AL, was initiated with a Buy at Caris & Co.
Forest Laboratories (NYSE:FRX), the maker of branded and generic forms of ethical drug products, was initiated with a Buy at ThinkEquity.
HCP Inc. (NYSE:HCP), the Healthcare related REIT, was initiated with Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley.
Old Dominion (NASDAQ:ODFL) was initiated with Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
Salix Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:SLXP) was initiated with a Buy at ThinkEquity.
ServiceSource International (NASDAQ:SREV) was initiated with Outperform at Wells Fargo.
SVB Financial Group (NASDAQ:SIVB) was initiated with Outperform at Raymond James.
Unilever plc (NYSE:UL) was initiated with a Buy at Societe Generale.
Warner Chilcott (NASDAQ:WCRX), the Irish based specialty pharmaceutical company focused on women's healthcare, dermatology and urology, was initiated with a Buy at ThinkEquity.
Xcel Energy (NYSE:XEL), the electric and natural gas services provider, was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $28 at Ticonderoga.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines