New Ratings (ABFS, AZK, AUXL, BTI, BRKR, CNW, GLW, CS, EGN, FRX, HCP, ODFL, SLXP, SREV, SIVB, UL, WCRX, XEL)
Published on Thursday, 06 October 2011 09:00 Written by Danny Miller
New York, October 6th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
Arkansas Best (NASDAQ:ABFS), the motor carrier and intermodal transportation operations provider, was initiated with Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley.
Aurizon Mines (NYSE:AZK) was initiated with Accumulate and a target price of $7.75 at Global Hunter Securities.
Auxilium Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:AUXL) was initiated with a Sell at ThinkEquity.
British American Tobacco (NYSE:BTI) was initiated with a Buy at Societe Generale.
Bruker Corp. (NASDAQ:BRKR) was initiated with Outperform at William Blair.
Con-way (NYSE:CNW), the provider of global supply chain solutions for manufacturing, industrial, retail, and government, was initiated with Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley.
Corning (NYSE:GLW), the LCD and optical fiber maker, was initiated with Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley.
Credit Suisse (NYSE:CS) was initiated with Underweight at Banco Santander.
Energen (NYSE:EGN), the diversified energy company based in Birmingham, AL, was initiated with a Buy at Caris & Co.
Forest Laboratories (NYSE:FRX), the maker of branded and generic forms of ethical drug products, was initiated with a Buy at ThinkEquity.
HCP Inc. (NYSE:HCP), the Healthcare related REIT, was initiated with Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley.
Old Dominion (NASDAQ:ODFL) was initiated with Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
Salix Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:SLXP) was initiated with a Buy at ThinkEquity.
ServiceSource International (NASDAQ:SREV) was initiated with Outperform at Wells Fargo.
SVB Financial Group (NASDAQ:SIVB) was initiated with Outperform at Raymond James.
Unilever plc (NYSE:UL) was initiated with a Buy at Societe Generale.
Warner Chilcott (NASDAQ:WCRX), the Irish based specialty pharmaceutical company focused on women's healthcare, dermatology and urology, was initiated with a Buy at ThinkEquity.
Xcel Energy (NYSE:XEL), the electric and natural gas services provider, was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $28 at Ticonderoga.
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: The Law Firm of Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Launches an Investigation into Possible Breaches of Fiduciary Duty by the Board of Directors of TripAdvisor Inc.
- The 10 Best Cities for Families
- TripAdvisor Global Study Reveals Americans Are Planning To Travel More Domestically But Steady Their Spending In 2014
- Deep Nishar and Spencer Rascoff Join TripAdvisor's Board of Directors
- TripAdvisor to Present at the UBS Best of Americas Conference
- Marc Charron Appointed President Of TripAdvisor For Business
- Where to Find the Best Cruise Deals This Fall
- Tripadvisor Survey Reveals Labor Day Travel Plans Are Up Six Percent This Year
- TripAdvisor Unleashes The Top 10 Pet-Friendly Properties In The U.S.
- TripAdvisor to Participate in the 33rd Annual Canaccord Genuity Growth Conference
Related Partner Headlines