Up/Downgrades (BYI, CTCM, SGY, ICLR, TLM)
Published on Monday, 10 October 2011 08:25 Written by Danny Miller
New York, October 10th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Bally Technologies (NYSE:BYI) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Janney Capital Markets.
CTC Media (NASDAQ:CTCM) was upgraded to a Buy at Deutsche Bank.
Stone Energy (NYSE:SGY) was upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays.
ICON plc (NASDAQ:ICLR) was downgraded to a Neutral at JPMorgan.
Talisman Energy (NYSE:TLM), the crude oil and natural gas producer, was downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays.
- CECO Environmental Corp. and Met-Pro Corporation Announce Preliminary Results of Merger Consideration Elections by Met-Pro Shareholders
- CECO Environmental Corp. and Met-Pro Corporation Anticipate Closing Mergers between August 27-29, Set Merger Consideration Election Deadline
- CECO Environmental Reports Second Quarter and Six Month 2013 Results
- Met-Pro Corporation Announces Memorandum of Understanding as to Settlement of Shareholder Litigation Relating to CECO Merger
- Met-Pro Corporation Announces First Quarter Financial Results