Up/Downgrades (BYI, CTCM, SGY, ICLR, TLM)
Published on Monday, 10 October 2011 08:25 Written by Danny Miller
New York, October 10th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Bally Technologies (NYSE:BYI) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Janney Capital Markets.
CTC Media (NASDAQ:CTCM) was upgraded to a Buy at Deutsche Bank.
Stone Energy (NYSE:SGY) was upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays.
ICON plc (NASDAQ:ICLR) was downgraded to a Neutral at JPMorgan.
Talisman Energy (NYSE:TLM), the crude oil and natural gas producer, was downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”