Up/Downgrades (BYI, CTCM, SGY, ICLR, TLM)
Published on Monday, 10 October 2011 08:25 Written by Danny Miller
New York, October 10th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Bally Technologies (NYSE:BYI) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Janney Capital Markets.
CTC Media (NASDAQ:CTCM) was upgraded to a Buy at Deutsche Bank.
Stone Energy (NYSE:SGY) was upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays.
ICON plc (NASDAQ:ICLR) was downgraded to a Neutral at JPMorgan.
Talisman Energy (NYSE:TLM), the crude oil and natural gas producer, was downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays.
- Stone Energy Corporation Announces First Quarter 2013 Results
- CTC Media Schedules First Quarter 2013 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- CTC Media Announces Results of Transmedia Projects Competition
- Stone Energy Corporation Presents at IPAA Symposium and Burkenroad Reports Investment Conference
- Stone Energy Corporation Secures Deep Water Drilling Rig and Provides Operational Update
- CTC Media Announces Proposed Changes to the Company's Board of Directors
- Stone Energy Corporation Announces Upcoming Presentation at Howard Weil Energy Conference
- CTC Media Confirms Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2012 Conference Call Time
- CTC Media Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter and Full Year Ended December 31, 2012
- CTC Media Changes Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2012 Conference Call Time
Related Partner Headlines
- Bally Technologies Signs Agreement to Offer Online Casino Table-Game Content From SHFL entertainment - Benzinga
- Icon PLC Stock Downgraded (ICLR) - TheStreet.com
- Top 4 Stocks In The Broadcasting-TV Industry With The Highest Dividend Yield - Benzinga
- Moves in Smaller Health Care Stocks (GMED, SEM, UAM, VRTX) - Benzinga
- Bally Technologies Inc. (BYI): Today's Featured Computer Software & Services Winner - TheStreet.com
- Bally Technologies Signs Agreement to Provide iGaming Platform for Mohegan - Benzinga
- Bally Technologies Signs Agreement with GameAccount Network to Provide Online and HTML5 Mobile Content - Benzinga
- Top 4 Small-Cap Stocks In The Broadcasting-TV Industry With The Highest ROA - Benzinga
- Stone Energy Reports Minimal Damage to its Gulf Coast Facilities; All Have Been Re-Manned - Benzinga
- Benzinga's Top Upgrades - Benzinga
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,354.40 Trade time:4:40PM EDT Value change:▲121.18 (0.80%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,667.47 Trade time:4:39PM EDT Value change:▲17.00 (1.03%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,498.97 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▲33.73 (0.97%)
In The Wires
Feed Additives Market to Reach $19.5 Billion by 2017 at a CAGR of 3.8% - New Report by MarketandMarkets
Gilbert AC Repair Company Announcing Diagnostic Fee Waived For New Customers
VegasHotelEscapes.com Announces Special Vegas Packages For Billboard Music Awards
South African Car Crash Visualisation shows worrying trends
Hungary Construction Market Analysis and 2015 Forecasts in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
Hog & Pig Farming in Canada Industry Market Research Report Now Available from IBISWorld
Video Scores 440,000+ YouTube Views in 60 Days, Barter Rewards Eyes New Promotion Challenge.
Best Examples of Real Web Sites Created With Joomla - Samples of Top Fantastic Websites Using Joomla Announced By ThreeHosts.com