Molex Ready for its Quarterly Earnings Release
Published on Monday, 24 October 2011 14:28 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, October 24th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Molex Incorporated (NASDAQ:MOLX) are trading higher by +3.85% ahead of its quarterly earnings release. Molex, the electronic connectors and interconnect components maker is expected to release its quarterly results on October 25th.
Wall Street Analysts consensus calls for a profit of $0.42 a share on $899.62 million revenue.
Molex estimates have a range of $0.03 a share. The high estimate calls for profit of $0.43 a share and the low estimate is calling for a profit of $0.4 a share, a year ago for the quarter the company reported $0.46 a share.
Molex Incorporated (NASDAQ:MOLX) manufactures electronic, electrical, and fiber optic interconnection products and systems, switches, value-added assemblies, and application tooling. The Company sells to original equipment manufacturers in industries that include automotive, computer, computer peripheral, business equipment, telecommunications, consumer products, and premise wiring.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines