SPX Ready for its Quarterly Earnings Release
Published on Tuesday, 01 November 2011 12:24 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, November 1st (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of SPX Corporation (NYSE:SPW) are trading lower by -5.29% ahead of its quarterly earnings release. SPX, the global manufacturing and industrial equipment supplier is expected to release its quarterly results on November 2nd.
Wall Street Analysts consensus calls for a profit of $1.08 a share on $1.43 billion revenue.
SPX estimates have a range of $0.07 a share. The high estimate calls for profit of $1.11 a share and the low estimate is calling for a profit of $1.04 a share, a year ago for the quarter the company reported $1.11 a share.
SPX Corporation (NYSE:SPW) is a global manufacturing and industrial equipment supplier. The Company designs, manufactures, and markets data networking equipment, fire detection equipment, power transformers, TV and radio broadcast equipment, and a variety of specialty tools, equipment, and services.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”