SPX Ready for its Quarterly Earnings Release
Published on Tuesday, 01 November 2011 12:24 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, November 1st (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of SPX Corporation (NYSE:SPW) are trading lower by -5.29% ahead of its quarterly earnings release. SPX, the global manufacturing and industrial equipment supplier is expected to release its quarterly results on November 2nd.
Wall Street Analysts consensus calls for a profit of $1.08 a share on $1.43 billion revenue.
SPX estimates have a range of $0.07 a share. The high estimate calls for profit of $1.11 a share and the low estimate is calling for a profit of $1.04 a share, a year ago for the quarter the company reported $1.11 a share.
SPX Corporation (NYSE:SPW) is a global manufacturing and industrial equipment supplier. The Company designs, manufactures, and markets data networking equipment, fire detection equipment, power transformers, TV and radio broadcast equipment, and a variety of specialty tools, equipment, and services.
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (PVE) enters into an agreement with Invisosoft, Inc. ( A Global Visual Communications Company ) to develop a Maritime Visual Communication Platform
- PV Enterprises International announcement Time charter awarded.
- PV Enterprises International announces Time Charter awarded
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. Messages to shareholders regarding FINRA
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (OTC Pink: VDSC) Announces the Spinoff of its subsidiary IMAG Group, Inc. formerly known as Red Tide Defense Group and the Filing with FINRA
- News Message from CEO of PV Enterprises International to its Shareholders
- Message from CEO to Shareholders
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines