SPX Ready for its Quarterly Earnings Release
Published on Tuesday, 01 November 2011 12:24 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, November 1st (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of SPX Corporation (NYSE:SPW) are trading lower by -5.29% ahead of its quarterly earnings release. SPX, the global manufacturing and industrial equipment supplier is expected to release its quarterly results on November 2nd.
Wall Street Analysts consensus calls for a profit of $1.08 a share on $1.43 billion revenue.
SPX estimates have a range of $0.07 a share. The high estimate calls for profit of $1.11 a share and the low estimate is calling for a profit of $1.04 a share, a year ago for the quarter the company reported $1.11 a share.
SPX Corporation (NYSE:SPW) is a global manufacturing and industrial equipment supplier. The Company designs, manufactures, and markets data networking equipment, fire detection equipment, power transformers, TV and radio broadcast equipment, and a variety of specialty tools, equipment, and services.
- Everest Group Recognizes Cognizant as a Global Leader and Star Performer in Healthcare Payer IT Outsourcing
- Cognizant to Present at Investor Conferences
- Cognizant Selected by CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield to Support Mobile Technology Initiatives
- Saudi Electricity Company Selects Cognizant to Transform Service Delivery and Enhance Customer Satisfaction
- Cognizant Announces Record Results For Second Quarter 2013
- Cognizant to Present at the Pacific Crest 2013 Global Technology Leadership Forum
- BetterInvesting Magazine Releases October Stock To Study And Undervalued Stock Choices For Investors' Informational And Educational Use
- Segmented Consumer Experience and Digital Wallet Capabilities Hold Keys to the Future of Mobile Banking, Finds Cognizant and Monitise Study
- XL Group and Cognizant Team Up to Transform Risk Consulting Operations
- Cognizant Schedules Second-Quarter 2013 Earnings Release and Conference Call
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines