New Gold Ahead of Earnings
Published on Wednesday, 02 November 2011 14:16 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, November 2nd (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of New Gold Inc. (NYSE:NGD) are trading higher by +0.16% ahead of its quarterly earnings release. New Gold, the intermediate gold producer is expected to release its quarterly results on November 3rd.
Wall Street Analysts consensus calls for a profit of $0.11 a share on $176.24 million revenue.
New Gold estimates have a range of $0.03 a share. The high estimate calls for profit of $0.12 a share and the low estimate is calling for a profit of $0.09 a share, a year ago for the quarter the company reported $0.09 a share.
New Gold Inc. (NYSE:NGD) is an intermediate gold producer with a portfolio of global assets in the United States, Mexico, Australia, Canada and Chile.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines