New Ratings (ADM, FLT, GRPN, MYL, PIR, PAY, WXS)
Published on Monday, 07 November 2011 08:36 Written by Danny Miller
New York, November 7th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
Archer-Daniels Midland (NYSE:ADM), the agricultural products processor, was initiated with a Neutral at Ticonderoga.
FleetCor Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:FLT) was initiated with a Neutral at Citigroup.
Groupon (NASDAQ:GRPN), the provider of local deals, was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $32 at The Benchmark Company.
Mylan (NASDAQ:MYL), the global generic and specialty pharmaceuticals Company, was initiated with Market Perform at Leerink Swann.
Pier 1 Imports (NYSE:PIR), the decorative home furnishings and gifts retailer, was initiated with Outperform at Wells Fargo.
VeriFone (NYSE:PAY), the electronic payment solutions provider, was initiated with a Buy at Citigroup.
Wright Express (NYSE:WXS) was initiated with a Neutral at Citigroup.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines