Up/Downgrades (APKT, AWH, CL, CSX, MWE, MDC, CRM, TWTC, TSN, AMGN, BCS, CBS, CTRP, EV, KSU, PFE, RNOW)
Published on Monday, 14 November 2011 08:05 Written by Danny Miller
New York, November 14th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the top upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Acme Packet (NASDAQ:APKT) was upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at Pacific Crest.
Allied World Assurance (NYSE:AWH) was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JP Morgan.
Colgate-Palmolive (NYSE:CL), the maker of consumer oral, personal, and household care products, was upgraded to Underperform from Sell at Credit Agricole.
CSX Corp. (NYSE:CSX), the provider of rail, intermodal and domestic container shipping, was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Sterne Agee. The firm set its target price at $26.
MarkWest Energy (NYSE:MWE) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo.
MDC Holdings (NYSE:MDC) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Citigroup.
Salesforce.com (NYSE:CRM), the provider of Internet based customer relationship management software, was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Citigroup.
Tw telecom (NASDAQ:TWTC) was upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley.
Tyson Foods (NYSE:TSN) was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JP Morgan
Amgen (NASDAQ:AMGN), the biotechnology company, was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Leerink Swann.
Barclays plc (NYSE:BCS) was downgraded to a Sell from Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
CBS Corp. (NYSE:CBS), the owner and operator of the CBS television network, was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Nomura.
Ctrip.com (NASDAQ:CTRP), the one-stop China travel service provider, was downgraded to a Neutral from Positive at Susquehanna. Ctrip was also downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Brean Murray.
Eaton Vance (NYSE:EV) was downgraded to a Sell from Neutral at Citigroup.
KC Southern (NYSE:KSU) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Sterne Agee.
Pfizer (NYSE:PFE), the world’s largest pharmaceutical company, was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Leerink Swann.
Rightnow Technologies (NASDAQ:RNOW) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at JMP Securities.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines