Up/Downgrades (DNR, HPQ, IDIX, MTRN, MTOR, PPG, RIMM, SYA, UNFI, AHS, CCRN, DDS, ISTA, NBR, NFP, PPL, TX, ZION)
Published on Tuesday, 29 November 2011 08:37 Written by Danny Miller
New York, November 29th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the top upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Denbury Resources (NYSE:DNR), the Gulf Coast operator of oil and natural gas properties, was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at SunTrust.
Hewlett-Packard (NYSE:HPQ), the world’s largest PC maker, was upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital.
Idenix Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:IDIX) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at William Blair.
Materion Corp. (NYSE:MTRN) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at KeyBanc Capital Markets.
Meritor (NYSE:MTOR) was upgraded to Overweight from Underweight at Morgan Stanley.
PPG Industries (NYSE:PPG), the maker of protective and decorative coatings, was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Keybanc Capital Markets.
Research In Motion (NASDAQ:RIMM), the maker of the Blackberry smartphone, was upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at Bernstein.
Symetra Financial (NYSE:SYA) was upgraded to a Neutral from Underperform at Bank of America Merrill.
United National Foods (NASDAQ:UNFI) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Jefferies.
AMN Healthcare Services (NYSE:AHS) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at SunTrust.
Cross Country (NASDAQ:CCRN) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at SunTrust.
Dillards (NYSE:DDS) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Sterne Agee.
ISTA Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ISTA) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at SunTrust.
Nabors Industries (NYSE:NBR) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Jefferies.
National Financial Partners (NYSE:NFP) was downgraded to Underperform at Bank of America Merrill.
PPL Corp (NYSE:PPL), the Allentown, Pennsylvania based electricity generator, was downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays.
Ternium S.A. (NYSE:TX), the steelmaker based in Argentina, was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Bank of America Merrill.
Zions Bancorp (NASDAQ:ZION), the collection of regional banks with operations in the Western U.S., was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines