Earnings Preview: Pacific Sunwear
Published on Tuesday, 06 December 2011 10:48 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, December 6th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Pacific Sunwear of Califronia, Inc. (NASDAQ:PSUN) are trading lower by -1.48% ahead of its quarterly earnings release. Pacific Sunwear, the specialty retailer rooted in the California lifestyle catering to teenagers and young adults is expected to release its quarterly results on December 7th.
Wall Street Analysts consensus calls for a loss of $-0.14 a share on $232.76 million revenue.
Pacific Sunwear estimates have a range of $0.08 a share. The high estimate calls for loss of $-0.1 a share and the low estimate is calling for a loss of $-0.18 a share, a year ago for the quarter the company reported $-0.07 a share.
Pacific Sunwear of Califronia, Inc. (NASDAQ:PSUN) is a specialty retailer rooted in the California lifestyle. The Company sells casual apparel with a limited selection of accessories and footwear designed to meet the needs of teens and young adults. The company operates a mall based specialty retail chain araounf the U.S. and Puerto Rico.
Other companies on the watch on this earnings event are Urban Outfitters, Inc. NASDAQ:URBN and .
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines