Yum! Brands - 52 Week High
Published on Thursday, 08 December 2011 11:34 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, December 8th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE:YUM) booked a new 52 week high today by trading above $58.11, traders are definitely monitoring Yum! Brands' price action to see if this move attracts further buying into the stock.
Yum! Brands, Inc (NYSE:YUM), owns and franchises quick-service restaurants worldwide. The Company develops, operates, franchises and licenses a worldwide system of restaurants, like Pizza Hut, KFC, and Taco Bell.
Yum! Brands is currently trading 1.19% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $52.54 and $55.32 respectively. Clearly with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -1.12% from its previous trading close, which means that Yum! Brands stock is outperforming the overall market.
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (PVE) enters into an agreement with Invisosoft, Inc. ( A Global Visual Communications Company ) to develop a Maritime Visual Communication Platform
- PV Enterprises International announcement Time charter awarded.
- PV Enterprises International announces Time Charter awarded
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. Messages to shareholders regarding FINRA
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (OTC Pink: VDSC) Announces the Spinoff of its subsidiary IMAG Group, Inc. formerly known as Red Tide Defense Group and the Filing with FINRA
- News Message from CEO of PV Enterprises International to its Shareholders
- Message from CEO to Shareholders
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines