Yum! Brands - 52 Week High
Published on Thursday, 08 December 2011 11:34 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, December 8th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE:YUM) booked a new 52 week high today by trading above $58.11, traders are definitely monitoring Yum! Brands' price action to see if this move attracts further buying into the stock.
Yum! Brands, Inc (NYSE:YUM), owns and franchises quick-service restaurants worldwide. The Company develops, operates, franchises and licenses a worldwide system of restaurants, like Pizza Hut, KFC, and Taco Bell.
Yum! Brands is currently trading 1.19% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $52.54 and $55.32 respectively. Clearly with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -1.12% from its previous trading close, which means that Yum! Brands stock is outperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines