Adobe Ahead of Earnings
Published on Wednesday, 14 December 2011 10:56 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, December 14th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Adobe Systems Incorporated (NASDAQ:ADBE) are trading lower by -0.96% ahead of its quarterly earnings release. Adobe, the document and media software publisher is expected to release its quarterly results on December 15th.
Wall Street Analysts consensus calls for a profit of $0.6 a share on $1.09 billion revenue.
Adobe estimates have a range of $0.06 a share. The high estimate calls for profit of $0.62 a share and the low estimate is calling for a profit of $0.56 a share, a year ago for the quarter the company reported $0.56 a share.
Adobe Systems Incorporated (NASDAQ:ADBE) develops, markets, and supports computer software products and technologies. The Company's products allow users to present and use information across all print and electronic media. Adobe offers a line of application software products, type products, and content for creating, distributing, and managing information. The company popular Acrobat Reader allows companies and consumers to exchange a wide variety of electronic information and documents.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines