MSC Industrial Ahead of Earnings
Published on Wednesday, 04 January 2012 14:00 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, January 4th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of MSC Industrial Direct Co., Inc. (NYSE:MSM) are trading higher by +1.40% ahead of its quarterly earnings release. MSC Industrial, the industrial equipment distributor is expected to release its quarterly results on January 5th.
Wall Street Analysts consensus calls for a profit of $0.93 a share on $545.3 million revenue.
MSC Industrial estimates have a range of $0.04 a share. The high estimate calls for profit of $0.95 a share and the low estimate is calling for a profit of $0.91 a share, a year ago for the quarter the company reported $0.75 a share.
MSC Industrial Direct Co., Inc. (NYSE:MSM) is a supplier and direct marketer of a broad range of metalworking and maintenance and repair supplies. The Company markets its products to industrial customers throughout the United States. The company is one of the largest industrial equipment distributors in the world and it publishes the famous "The Big Book", a catalog detailing the its thousands of products.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:18,096.90 Trade time:4:35PM EST Value change:▼106.47 (-0.58%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:2,098.53 Trade time:4:35PM EST Value change:▼9.25 (-0.44%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:4,967.14 Trade time:5:15PM EST Value change:▼12.76 (-0.26%)
In The Wires
GW Pharmaceuticals Commences Phase 1 Clinical Trial of GWP42006 as a Potential Treatment for Epilepsy
NTT Communications and JBA's SDN Project Wins IBC 2013 Innovation Award
Frost & Sullivan Honours Interactive Intelligence with its EMEA Contact Centre Company of the Year Award
AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
$500,000 Shopify Build a Business Competition Has Just Been Announced for 2013
Solomon Associates Hydrocarbon Loss Reduction Seminar Shares Practices that Lead to Significant Savings
AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington