MSC Industrial Ahead of Earnings
Published on Wednesday, 04 January 2012 14:00 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, January 4th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of MSC Industrial Direct Co., Inc. (NYSE:MSM) are trading higher by +1.40% ahead of its quarterly earnings release. MSC Industrial, the industrial equipment distributor is expected to release its quarterly results on January 5th.
Wall Street Analysts consensus calls for a profit of $0.93 a share on $545.3 million revenue.
MSC Industrial estimates have a range of $0.04 a share. The high estimate calls for profit of $0.95 a share and the low estimate is calling for a profit of $0.91 a share, a year ago for the quarter the company reported $0.75 a share.
MSC Industrial Direct Co., Inc. (NYSE:MSM) is a supplier and direct marketer of a broad range of metalworking and maintenance and repair supplies. The Company markets its products to industrial customers throughout the United States. The company is one of the largest industrial equipment distributors in the world and it publishes the famous "The Big Book", a catalog detailing the its thousands of products.
- CDI Announces William Wasilewski as Executive Vice President of Its Global Engineering and Technology Solutions Business
- CDI Corp. Reports Second Quarter 2013 Results
- CDI Corp. Declares Third Quarter 2013 Dividend
- CDI Corp. To Report 2013 Second Quarter Earnings August 1
- CDI Corp.'s Security Team in Portsmouth, Virginia Honored By Department of Defense for Outstanding Industrial Security
Related Partner Headlines