Top Biotech Movers (ACHN, GNOM, ARNA, INO)
Published on Wednesday, 04 January 2012 15:30 Written by Paul Oldrini
New York, January 4th (TradersHuddle.com) - Achillion Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ACHN) gained 3.34% to $7.89 after the company announced the receipt of a Fast Track designation from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for ACH-1625 for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV).
Complete Genomics (NASDAQ: GNOM) jumped 6.21% to $3.08. The 52 week trading range for the company is $2.57 - $18.55. In the last one year, the company has plunged over 60%. Complete Genomics is a life sciences company that has developed and commercialized a deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) sequencing platform.
Arena Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ARNA) rallied 4.95% to $2.02 after the company announced that Arena has submitted its response to the Complete Response Letter (CRL) issued by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) following review of the lorcaserin New Drug Application (NDA).
Inovio Pharmaceuticals (AMEX: INO) gained 1.75% to $0.443 after the company announced that it has promoted Niranjan Y. Sardesai, Ph.D., from Senior Vice President Research and Development to Chief Operating Officer. Inovio also announced the retirement of Kevin W. Rassas, former Senior Vice President Business Development.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines