Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc. (Nasdaq/NGS: PNFP) today announced it will release its fourth quarter 2011 financial results on Tuesday, Jan. 17, 2012, after the stock market closes. It will also host a live webcast on Wednesday, Jan. 18, at 8:30 a.m. CT to review its financial results, business outlook for the firm and other matters. The fourth quarter 2011 earnings release will be available on the investor relations page of Pinnacle's website at www.pnfp.com.
To access the call for audio only, please call 1/877-602-7944. For the presentation and streaming audio, please access the webcast on the investor relations page of Pinnacle's website at www.pnfp.com.
For those unable to participate in the webcast, the presentation will be archived on the investor relations page of Pinnacle's website at www.pnfp.com for 90 days following the presentation.
Pinnacle Financial Partners provides a full range of banking, investment, mortgage and insurance products and services designed for small- to mid-sized businesses and their owners and individuals interested in a comprehensive relationship with their financial institution. Comprehensive wealth management services, such as financial planning and trust, help clients increase, protect and distribute their assets.
The firm began operations in a single downtown Nashville location in Oct. 2000 and has since grown to over $4.87 billion in assets at Sept. 30, 2011. At Sept. 30, 2011, Pinnacle is the second-largest bank holding company headquartered in Tennessee, with 29 offices in eight Middle Tennessee counties and three in Knoxville. The firm was also added to Standard & Poor’s SmallCap 600 index in 2009.
Additional information concerning Pinnacle can be accessed at www.pnfp.com.
Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc.Media Contact:Nikki Klemmer, 615-743-6132orFinancial Contact:Harold Carpenter, 615-744-3742www.pnfp.com
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines