Pinnacle Financial Announces Dates for Fourth Quarter 2011 Earnings Release and Conference Call
Published on Friday, 06 January 2012 14:01 Written by TradersHuddle StaffNASHVILLE, Tenn.-( Business Wire )-
Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc. (Nasdaq/NGS: PNFP) today announced it will release its fourth quarter 2011 financial results on Tuesday, Jan. 17, 2012, after the stock market closes. It will also host a live webcast on Wednesday, Jan. 18, at 8:30 a.m. CT to review its financial results, business outlook for the firm and other matters. The fourth quarter 2011 earnings release will be available on the investor relations page of Pinnacle's website at www.pnfp.com.
To access the call for audio only, please call 1/877-602-7944. For the presentation and streaming audio, please access the webcast on the investor relations page of Pinnacle's website at www.pnfp.com.
For those unable to participate in the webcast, the presentation will be archived on the investor relations page of Pinnacle's website at www.pnfp.com for 90 days following the presentation.
Pinnacle Financial Partners provides a full range of banking, investment, mortgage and insurance products and services designed for small- to mid-sized businesses and their owners and individuals interested in a comprehensive relationship with their financial institution. Comprehensive wealth management services, such as financial planning and trust, help clients increase, protect and distribute their assets.
The firm began operations in a single downtown Nashville location in Oct. 2000 and has since grown to over $4.87 billion in assets at Sept. 30, 2011. At Sept. 30, 2011, Pinnacle is the second-largest bank holding company headquartered in Tennessee, with 29 offices in eight Middle Tennessee counties and three in Knoxville. The firm was also added to Standard & Poor’s SmallCap 600 index in 2009.
Additional information concerning Pinnacle can be accessed at www.pnfp.com.
Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc.Media Contact:Nikki Klemmer, 615-743-6132orFinancial Contact:Harold Carpenter, 615-744-3742www.pnfp.com
- Allstate, American Football Coaches Association Name 22 College Football Players to the 2013 Allstate AFCA Good Works Team®
- Allstate Named To 2013 Working Mother 100 Best Companies
- Allstate's Drivewise® Hits One Billion Miles Driven: Expansion Continues
- Allstate Publishes 2012 Corporate Responsibility Report, "Knowledge Applied"
- What Life Insurance Can Do For You
- Protect Your Stuff At School
- Allstate to Present at Barclays Global Financial Services Conference
- The Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion® is Set to Celebrate Family in Orlando Aug. 29 - Sept. 2
- Brownsville Remains Texas' Safest Driving City
- Visalia Leads All California Cities on 2013 "Allstate America's Best Drivers Report™"