Research Analyst's New Ratings ( AKAM, NBL, APA, HBAN, CLNE, WPRT, LQDT )
Published on Wednesday, 11 January 2012 08:25 Written by Danny Miller
New York, January 11th (TradersHuddle.com) - Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Akamai Technologies (NASDAQ:AKAM) was initiated with Outperform at Cowen.
Noble Energy (NYSE:NBL) was initiated with a Hold at Stifel Nicolaus.
Apache (NYSE:APA) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $115 at Stifel Nicolaus.
Huntington Bancshares (NASDAQ:HBAN) was initiated with a Neutral and a target price of $6 at Robert W. Baird.
Clean Energy Fuels (NASDAQ:CLNE) was initiated with Underperform and a target price of $10 at Mizuho.
Westport Innovations (NASDAQ:WPRT) was initiated with a Neutral and a target price of $30 at Mizuho.
Liquidity Services (NASDAQ:LQDT) was initiated with a Hold and a target price of $41 at The Benchmark Company.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines