Research Analyst's New Ratings ( AKAM, NBL, APA, HBAN, CLNE, WPRT, LQDT )
Published on Wednesday, 11 January 2012 08:25 Written by Danny Miller
New York, January 11th (TradersHuddle.com) - Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Akamai Technologies (NASDAQ:AKAM) was initiated with Outperform at Cowen.
Noble Energy (NYSE:NBL) was initiated with a Hold at Stifel Nicolaus.
Apache (NYSE:APA) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $115 at Stifel Nicolaus.
Huntington Bancshares (NASDAQ:HBAN) was initiated with a Neutral and a target price of $6 at Robert W. Baird.
Clean Energy Fuels (NASDAQ:CLNE) was initiated with Underperform and a target price of $10 at Mizuho.
Westport Innovations (NASDAQ:WPRT) was initiated with a Neutral and a target price of $30 at Mizuho.
Liquidity Services (NASDAQ:LQDT) was initiated with a Hold and a target price of $41 at The Benchmark Company.
- Hertz Partners With 'Discover The World Marketing' To Grow Outbound Car Rentals From Saudi, Bahrain
- Hertz Global Sale Returns With Up To 33% Off Rentals
- Hertz Expands Firefly Brand Into US
- Hertz Announces New Global Partnership With Relais & Chateaux
- Hertz Re-Designs And Reinvents On-Site Car Rental Experience
- Hertz Introduces BMWs To New Zealand Fleet
- The No. 22 Hertz Ford Mustang and Driver Brad Keselowski Dominate Zippo 200 at Watkins Glen International
- Hertz Expands Mobile Wi-Fi Service In Europe
- Penske's No. 22 Hertz Ford Mustang Debuts At Road Course
- Hertz Extends Adrenaline Collection To Australia With Toyota 86
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines