Centene @ Year Highs
Published on Wednesday, 11 January 2012 12:34 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
New York, January 11th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Centene Corporation (NYSE:CNC) booked a new 52 week high today by trading above $44.16, traders are definitely monitoring Centene's price action to see if this move attracts further buying into the stock.
Centene Corporation (NYSE:CNC) is a multi-line managed care organization that provides state based health plans and Medicaid-related programs. The Company also provides specialty services, including behavioral health, nurse triage, and treatment compliance.
Centene is currently trading 1.58% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $35.06 and $40.81 respectively. Clearly with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.15% from its previous trading close, which means that Centene stock is outperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines