New York, January 17th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Fastenal Company (NASDAQ:FAST) booked a new 52 week high today by trading above $46.66, traders are definitely monitoring Fastenal's price action to see if this move attracts further buying into the stock.
Fastenal Company (NASDAQ:FAST) operates as a wholesaler and retailer of industrial and construction supplies. The company primarily serves manufacturing markets, which include both original equipment manufacturers and maintenance and repair operations; and the construction market that includes general, electrical, plumbing, sheet metal, and road contractors.
Fastenal is currently trading 0.26% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $39.96 and $45.81 respectively. Clearly with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.75% from its previous trading close, which means that Fastenal stock is underperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines