New York, January 24th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Quantum Corporation (NYSE:QTM) are trading lower by -2.99% ahead of its quarterly earnings release. Quantum, the global storage company specializing in backup, recovery and archive solutions is expected to release its quarterly results on January 25th.
Wall Street Analysts consensus calls for a profit of $0.05 a share on $171.11 million revenue.
Quantum estimates have a range of $0.01 a share. The high estimate calls for profit of $0.06 a share and the low estimate is calling for a profit of $0.05 a share, a year ago for the quarter the company reported $0.07 a share.
Quantum Corporation (NYSE:QTM) is a global storage company specializing in backup, recovery and archive solutions. From small businesses to multinational enterprises, more than 50,000 customers use its solutions to solve their data protection, retention and management challenges. The best-of-breed, open systems solutions provide storage efficiencies by minimizing risk and protecting prior investments. They include three scalable platforms: DXi-Series disk-based deduplication and replication systems for fast backup and restore, Scalar tape automation products for disaster recovery and long-term data retention, and StorNext data management software for file sharing and archiving.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines