Quantum Lower Ahead of Earnings
Published on Tuesday, 24 January 2012 13:24 Written by Danny Miller
New York, January 24th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Quantum Corporation (NYSE:QTM) are trading lower by -2.99% ahead of its quarterly earnings release. Quantum, the global storage company specializing in backup, recovery and archive solutions is expected to release its quarterly results on January 25th.
Wall Street Analysts consensus calls for a profit of $0.05 a share on $171.11 million revenue.
Quantum estimates have a range of $0.01 a share. The high estimate calls for profit of $0.06 a share and the low estimate is calling for a profit of $0.05 a share, a year ago for the quarter the company reported $0.07 a share.
Quantum Corporation (NYSE:QTM) is a global storage company specializing in backup, recovery and archive solutions. From small businesses to multinational enterprises, more than 50,000 customers use its solutions to solve their data protection, retention and management challenges. The best-of-breed, open systems solutions provide storage efficiencies by minimizing risk and protecting prior investments. They include three scalable platforms: DXi-Series disk-based deduplication and replication systems for fast backup and restore, Scalar tape automation products for disaster recovery and long-term data retention, and StorNext data management software for file sharing and archiving.
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines