AutoNation Ready for its Quarterly Earnings Release
Published on Wednesday, 25 January 2012 10:24 Written by Danny Miller
New York, January 25th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of AutoNation, Inc. (NYSE:AN) are trading lower by -0.14% ahead of its quarterly earnings release. AutoNation, the auto and auto parts retailer is expected to release its quarterly results on January 26th.
Wall Street Analysts consensus calls for a profit of $0.48 a share on $3.5 billion revenue.
AutoNation estimates have a range of $0.1 a share. The high estimate calls for profit of $0.52 a share and the low estimate is calling for a profit of $0.42 a share, a year ago for the quarter the company reported $0.45 a share.
AutoNation, Inc. (NYSE:AN) retails, finances, and services new and used vehicles. The Company also provides other related services and products, such as the sale of parts and accessories, extended service contracts, aftermarket automotive products, and collision repair services.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines