AutoNation Ready for its Quarterly Earnings Release
Published on Wednesday, 25 January 2012 10:24 Written by Danny Miller
New York, January 25th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of AutoNation, Inc. (NYSE:AN) are trading lower by -0.14% ahead of its quarterly earnings release. AutoNation, the auto and auto parts retailer is expected to release its quarterly results on January 26th.
Wall Street Analysts consensus calls for a profit of $0.48 a share on $3.5 billion revenue.
AutoNation estimates have a range of $0.1 a share. The high estimate calls for profit of $0.52 a share and the low estimate is calling for a profit of $0.42 a share, a year ago for the quarter the company reported $0.45 a share.
AutoNation, Inc. (NYSE:AN) retails, finances, and services new and used vehicles. The Company also provides other related services and products, such as the sale of parts and accessories, extended service contracts, aftermarket automotive products, and collision repair services.
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines