Early Research Calls ( TZOO, HIG, ERIC, WEN, MCD, IHG, SYNA, FNFG, CPHD )
Published on Friday, 27 January 2012 08:38 Written by Danny Miller
New York, January 27th (TradersHuddle.com) - Research Analyst's early calls ahead of the bell.
Travelzoo (NASDAQ:TZOO) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at The Benchmark Company. The firm lowered its target price to $30 from $37.
Hartford Financial (NYSE:HIG) was downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan.
LM Ericsson (NASDAQ:ERIC) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at RBS.
Wendy's (NYSE:WEN) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at UBS.
McDonald's (NYSE:MCD) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Bernstein.
Intercontinental Hotels Group (NYSE:IHG) was downgraded to a Sell at UBS.
Synaptics (NASDAQ:SYNA) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Sterne Agee.
First Niagara Financial Group (NASDAQ:FNFG) was upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at Raymond James.
Cepheid (NASDAQ:CPHD) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Raymond James.
- QIAGEN Short term Bullish Reversal
- QIAGEN Stalling at Resistance
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of QIAGEN
- Bulls taking Control of QIAGEN?
- Is QIAGEN Trade Over?
- QIAGEN: Waiting for Direction
- NASDAQ 100 Top Performer: First Solar
- NASDAQ 100 Top Performer: Applied Materials
- QIAGEN - Shares Seeking Direction
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines