Early Research Calls ( TZOO, HIG, ERIC, WEN, MCD, IHG, SYNA, FNFG, CPHD )
Published on Friday, 27 January 2012 08:38 Written by Danny Miller
New York, January 27th (TradersHuddle.com) - Research Analyst's early calls ahead of the bell.
Travelzoo (NASDAQ:TZOO) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at The Benchmark Company. The firm lowered its target price to $30 from $37.
Hartford Financial (NYSE:HIG) was downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan.
LM Ericsson (NASDAQ:ERIC) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at RBS.
Wendy's (NYSE:WEN) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at UBS.
McDonald's (NYSE:MCD) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Bernstein.
Intercontinental Hotels Group (NYSE:IHG) was downgraded to a Sell at UBS.
Synaptics (NASDAQ:SYNA) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Sterne Agee.
First Niagara Financial Group (NASDAQ:FNFG) was upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at Raymond James.
Cepheid (NASDAQ:CPHD) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Raymond James.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines