Trade Alert - Newell Rubbermaid High Volume
Published on Friday, 27 January 2012 11:38 Written by Danny Miller
New York, January 27th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Newell Rubbermaid Inc. (NYSE:NWL), early in the trading session. Newell Rubbermaid is currently trading higher by 5.57%, so definitely the buyers stepping in, as the stock's volume is already above average.
Newell Rubbermaid Inc. (NYSE:NWL) manufactures and markets branded consumer and commercial products which are sold through a variety of retail and wholesale distribution channels. Its products include housewares, juvenile products, home furnishings, office products, tools and hardware, and hair accessories. The company sell its products under several brands, including Rubbermaid, Graco, Sharpie, Paper Mate, and Lenox.
Newell Rubbermaid has already traded 1.321 times its 3-month average volume, and has calculated support and resistance at $14.64 and $17.46 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action moves through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading flat by 0% from its previous trading close, which means that Newell Rubbermaid stock is outperforming the overall market.
- CSX Named To Dow Jones Sustainability Index For Third Consecutive Year
- Mid-Atlantic Industrial Rail Park Receives CSX Select Site Designation
- CSX Corporation Chief Financial Officer to Address Citi's 2013 U.S. and European Industrials Conference
- Critical Alerts For Starbucks, SunPower, CSX, Groupon, and Tyson Foods Released By InvestorsObserver
- National Gateway Completes Phase One Clearance, Applauds Partners
- CSX and Environmental Defense Fund Fellow Foster Innovation, Promote Energy Savings
- CSX Awards Northwest Ohio Community with Partnershipping Award
- CSX Acquires Eastern Associated Terminal in Tampa
- Critical Alerts For CSX, Broadcom, Groupon, Sears, and Organovo Released By InvestorsObserver
- Tuscola Industrial Rail Park Receives CSX Select Site Designation
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines