Trade Alert - Newell Rubbermaid High Volume
Published on Friday, 27 January 2012 11:38 Written by Danny Miller
New York, January 27th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Newell Rubbermaid Inc. (NYSE:NWL), early in the trading session. Newell Rubbermaid is currently trading higher by 5.57%, so definitely the buyers stepping in, as the stock's volume is already above average.
Newell Rubbermaid Inc. (NYSE:NWL) manufactures and markets branded consumer and commercial products which are sold through a variety of retail and wholesale distribution channels. Its products include housewares, juvenile products, home furnishings, office products, tools and hardware, and hair accessories. The company sell its products under several brands, including Rubbermaid, Graco, Sharpie, Paper Mate, and Lenox.
Newell Rubbermaid has already traded 1.321 times its 3-month average volume, and has calculated support and resistance at $14.64 and $17.46 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action moves through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading flat by 0% from its previous trading close, which means that Newell Rubbermaid stock is outperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines