Trade Alert - Newell Rubbermaid High Volume
Published on Friday, 27 January 2012 11:38 Written by Danny Miller
New York, January 27th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Newell Rubbermaid Inc. (NYSE:NWL), early in the trading session. Newell Rubbermaid is currently trading higher by 5.57%, so definitely the buyers stepping in, as the stock's volume is already above average.
Newell Rubbermaid Inc. (NYSE:NWL) manufactures and markets branded consumer and commercial products which are sold through a variety of retail and wholesale distribution channels. Its products include housewares, juvenile products, home furnishings, office products, tools and hardware, and hair accessories. The company sell its products under several brands, including Rubbermaid, Graco, Sharpie, Paper Mate, and Lenox.
Newell Rubbermaid has already traded 1.321 times its 3-month average volume, and has calculated support and resistance at $14.64 and $17.46 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action moves through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading flat by 0% from its previous trading close, which means that Newell Rubbermaid stock is outperforming the overall market.
- KeyCorp Reports 2013 Dodd-Frank Act Mid-Cycle Stress Test Results
- KeyCorp To Present At The Barclays Global Financial Services Conference
- Randy Paine Named President Of KeyBanc Capital Markets
- KeyCorp Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Release Date And Conference Call
- KeyCorp Closes On Sale Of Victory Capital Management And Affiliate
- KeyCorp Reports Second Quarter 2013 Net Income of $193 Million, or $.21 Per Common Share
- KeyCorp Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend Of Five And One Half Cents
- KeyBank Selected To Pilot U.S. Global Business Solutions Initiative To Increase Small Business Exports
- Organic Growth, Not Merger and Acquisitions, is Driving Middle Market Expansion
- KeyCorp Second Quarter 2013 Earnings Release Date And Conference Call
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines