New York, January 31st (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of BE Aerospace, Inc. (NASDAQ:BEAV) are trading higher by +0.24% ahead of its quarterly earnings release. BE Aerospace, the maker of interior products for commercial, military, and general aviation aircraft cabins is expected to release its quarterly results on January 1st.
Wall Street Analysts consensus calls for a profit of $0.56 a share on $655.56 million revenue.
BE Aerospace estimates have a range of $0.07 a share. The high estimate calls for profit of $0.6 a share and the low estimate is calling for a profit of $0.53 a share, a year ago for the quarter the company reported $0.31 a share.
BE Aerospace, Inc. (NASDAQ:BEAV) manufactures interior products for commercial, military, and general aviation aircraft cabins. The Company serves major airlines and various general aviation customers and airframe manufacturers. Its products include a variety of aircraft seating products, food and beverage preparation and storage equipment, cabin interior structures, and oxygen delivery systems.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines