New York, February 1st (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Benchmark Electronics, Inc. (NYSE:BHE) are trading higher by +1.16% ahead of its quarterly earnings release. Benchmark Electronics, the provider of contract electronics manufacturing and design services is expected to release its quarterly results on January 2nd.
Wall Street Analysts consensus calls for a profit of $0.08 a share on $512.34 million revenue.
Benchmark Electronics estimates have a range of $0.09 a share. The high estimate calls for profit of $0.12 a share and the low estimate is calling for a profit of $0.03 a share, a year ago for the quarter the company reported $0.37 a share.
Benchmark Electronics, Inc. (NYSE:BHE) provides contract electronics manufacturing and design services. The Company serves original equipment manufacturers of medical devices, industrial control equipment, testing and instrumentation products, and telecommunications equipment. Benchmark also offers product design, printed circuit board layout, prototyping and test development services.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines