Benchmark Electronics Ready for its Quarterly Earnings Release
Published on Wednesday, 01 February 2012 10:28 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, February 1st (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Benchmark Electronics, Inc. (NYSE:BHE) are trading higher by +1.16% ahead of its quarterly earnings release. Benchmark Electronics, the provider of contract electronics manufacturing and design services is expected to release its quarterly results on January 2nd.
Wall Street Analysts consensus calls for a profit of $0.08 a share on $512.34 million revenue.
Benchmark Electronics estimates have a range of $0.09 a share. The high estimate calls for profit of $0.12 a share and the low estimate is calling for a profit of $0.03 a share, a year ago for the quarter the company reported $0.37 a share.
Benchmark Electronics, Inc. (NYSE:BHE) provides contract electronics manufacturing and design services. The Company serves original equipment manufacturers of medical devices, industrial control equipment, testing and instrumentation products, and telecommunications equipment. Benchmark also offers product design, printed circuit board layout, prototyping and test development services.
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines