Direxion Daily Small Cap Bear 3X in OverSold Territory
Published on Monday, 06 February 2012 09:28 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, February 6th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Direxion Daily Small Cap Bear 3X Shares (NYSE:TZA) closed the trading session at $18.34 well below calculated support at $20.70 placing the stock in oversold territory, as investors and money managers have been moving out of the stock
Direxion Daily Small Cap Bear 3X Shares (NYSE:TZA) seeks daily investment results of 300% of the inverse of the price performance of the Russell 2000 Index. The index measures the performance of the small-cap segment of the United States equity universe and consists of the smallest 2,000 companies in the Russell 3000 Index. It includes the smallest securities based on a combination of their market cap and current index membership. The Fund creates short positions by investing at least 80% of its net assets in financial instruments that, in combination, provide leveraged and unleveraged exposure to the Small Cap Index.
Direxion Daily Small Cap Bear 3X's stock was trading in a well defined range with support at $20.70 and resistance at $22.90, prior to its decline. It was evident how traders went out of the stock, when it broke calculated support sparking the current down draft.
From a technical perspective the Direxion Daily Small Cap Bear 3X stock is in severe pain, as the harsh sell-off could place a heavy burden of buyers wanting their money back, generating a price dynamic where buyers will become sellers when a bounce materializes. It can be expected that previous support becomes resistance, as a new range gets defined, therefore the maximum move for the stock should be calculated to return to previous support at $20.70. Traders wanting to establish a long position in Direxion Daily Small Cap Bear 3Xto play an oversold bounce should consider waiting for evidence of buying at a specified area to use it as a pivot placing stop losses.
- ManpowerGroup Named to 2013 Dow Jones Sustainability Index
- ManpowerGroup: Bridging Global Skills Gaps Hinges on Driving Youth Employability
- ManpowerGroup Solutions' Managed Service Provider TAPFIN Recognized as a Top Performer in Customer Loyalty Survey
- ManpowerGroup: Asian Companies Must Prioritize Leadership Development
- ManpowerGroup Solutions' Managed Service Provider TAPFIN Launches World's First Contingent Workforce Index
- Manpower Employment Outlook Survey Reports Improved Year-End Hiring Plans in U.S., Strongest Since Q4 2007
- Manpower Employment Outlook Survey Shows Most Global Employers to Adopt Wait-and-See Approach to Hiring for Rest of Year
- Align Flexible Workforce Models with Business Strategy to Thrive in Economic Uncertainty, ManpowerGroup Says, As Unemployment Rate Falls to 7.3%
- ManpowerGroup's Exemplary Workplace Practices Recognized for Fourth Consecutive Year
- ManpowerGroup on the Best Practices in Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines