Newell Rubbermaid Declares Dividend on Common Stock
Published on Thursday, 09 February 2012 08:09 Written by TradersHuddle StaffATLANTA-( Business Wire )-
Newell Rubbermaid Inc. (NYSE: NWL) today announced the declaration of a quarterly cash dividend of $0.08 per share on the company's common stock. The dividend is payable March 15, 2012 to common stockholders of record at the close of business on February 29, 2012.
About Newell Rubbermaid
Newell Rubbermaid Inc., an S&P 500 company, is a global marketer of consumer and commercial products with 2011 sales of approximately $5.9 billion and a strong portfolio of leading brands, including Rubbermaid®, Sharpie®, Graco®, Calphalon®, Irwin®, Lenox®, Levolor®, Paper Mate®, Dymo®, Waterman®, Parker®, Goody®, Rubbermaid Commercial Products® and Aprica®.
This press release and additional information about Newell Rubbermaid are available on the company’s Web site, www.newellrubbermaid.com.
Newell Rubbermaid Inc.Nancy O’Donnell, +1-770-418-7723Vice President, Investor RelationsorDavid Doolittle, +1-770-418-7519Vice President, Corporate Communications
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines