JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Feb. 10, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Interline Brands, Inc. (NYSE:IBI) ("Interline" or the "Company"), a leading distributor and direct marketer of maintenance, repair and operations products, will hold a conference call February 24, 2012, at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss its fourth quarter 2011 financial results. Michael J. Grebe, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will host the conference call and answer questions pertaining to the Company's financial and operating results. The Company expects to release fourth quarter 2011 results prior to the conference call on February 24, 2012.
Interested parties may listen to the call toll free by dialing 1-800-427-0638 or 1-706-634-1170. A digital recording will be available for replay two hours after the completion of the conference call by calling 855-859-2056 or 404-537-3406; reference Conference I.D. Number 46286253. The recording will expire on March 9, 2012.
Interline Brands, Inc. is a leading distributor and direct marketer with headquarters in Jacksonville, Florida. Interline provides maintenance, repair and operations products to a diversified customer base of facilities maintenance professionals, professional contractors, and specialty distributors primarily throughout North America, Central America and the Caribbean. For more information, visit the Company's website at http://www.interlinebrands.com.
CONTACT: Lev Cela (904) 421-1441
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines