Interline Brands to Hold Fourth Quarter 2011 Conference Call
Published on Friday, 10 February 2012 16:36 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Feb. 10, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Interline Brands, Inc. (NYSE:IBI) ("Interline" or the "Company"), a leading distributor and direct marketer of maintenance, repair and operations products, will hold a conference call February 24, 2012, at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss its fourth quarter 2011 financial results. Michael J. Grebe, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will host the conference call and answer questions pertaining to the Company's financial and operating results. The Company expects to release fourth quarter 2011 results prior to the conference call on February 24, 2012.
Interested parties may listen to the call toll free by dialing 1-800-427-0638 or 1-706-634-1170. A digital recording will be available for replay two hours after the completion of the conference call by calling 855-859-2056 or 404-537-3406; reference Conference I.D. Number 46286253. The recording will expire on March 9, 2012.
Interline Brands, Inc. is a leading distributor and direct marketer with headquarters in Jacksonville, Florida. Interline provides maintenance, repair and operations products to a diversified customer base of facilities maintenance professionals, professional contractors, and specialty distributors primarily throughout North America, Central America and the Caribbean. For more information, visit the Company's website at http://www.interlinebrands.com.
CONTACT: Lev Cela (904) 421-1441
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals to Hold Investor Conference Call to Discuss Partnership with Roche
- Roche and Inovio Pharmaceuticals partner on Inovio's prostate cancer and hepatitis B immunotherapy products
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals' Malaria DNA Vaccine Demonstrates Robust Immune Responses in Animal Models
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals Reports 2013 Second Quarter Financial Results
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals Responds to Market Activity
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals' Potent hTERT DNA Cancer Vaccine Shows Potential to Reduce Tumors and Prevent Tumor Recurrence
- Synthetically Optimized HIF-1 Alpha DNA Delivered with Inovio's Electroporation Technology Provides Significant Therapeutic Effects for Peripheral Arterial Disease in Animal Model
- Inovio's CELLECTRA® Electroporation Delivery Technology Powers Durable, Best-in-Class T-Cell Responses from HIV Vaccine in Human Study
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals' Universal H7N9 DNA Vaccine Protects 100% of Vaccinated Animals in Challenge Study
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines