Tesco Corporation Announces Fourth Quarter 2011 Earnings Release Date and Conference Call Information
Published on Monday, 13 February 2012 17:43 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
"TESO" on NASDAQ
HOUSTON, Feb. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Tesco Corporation has scheduled a conference call to discuss its fourth quarter 2011 results on Friday, February 24, 2012 at 10:00 AM Central Time. Financial results for the fourth quarter of 2011 are expected to be released Thursday, February 23, 2012 after market close. Individuals who wish to participate in the conference call should dial US/Canada (877) 312-5422 or International (253) 237-1122 approximately five to ten minutes prior to the scheduled start time of the call. The conference ID for this call is 49018436.
The conference call and all questions and answers will be recorded and made available until March 31, 2012. To listen to the recording call (855) 859-2056 or (404) 537-3406 and enter conference ID 49018436.
The conference call will be webcast live as well as for on-demand listening at the Company's web site, www.tescocorp.com. Listeners may access the call through the "Conference Calls" link in the Investor Relations section of the site.
Tesco Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture and service of technology based solutions for the upstream energy industry. The Corporation seeks to change the way people drill wells by delivering safer and more efficient solutions that add real value by reducing the costs of drilling for and producing oil and gas.
This presentation contains statements that may constitute "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the US Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements include, among others, statements regarding expectations of future revenues, activities, capital expenditures and earnings and technical results. These statements are based on current expectations that involve a number of risks and uncertainties, which could cause actual results to differ from those anticipated. These risks include, but are not limited to: the background risks of the drilling services industry (e.g. operational risks; potential delays or changes in plans with respect to customers' exploration or development projects or capital expenditures; the uncertainty of estimates and projections relating to levels of rental activities; uncertainty of estimates and projections of costs and expenses; risks in conducting foreign operations (e.g. political and fiscal instability) and exchange rate fluctuations); uncertainty and risks in technical results and performance of technology; and other uncertainties.
SOURCE Tesco Corporation
- Allstate, American Football Coaches Association Name 22 College Football Players to the 2013 Allstate AFCA Good Works Team®
- Allstate Named To 2013 Working Mother 100 Best Companies
- Allstate's Drivewise® Hits One Billion Miles Driven: Expansion Continues
- Allstate Publishes 2012 Corporate Responsibility Report, "Knowledge Applied"
- What Life Insurance Can Do For You
- Protect Your Stuff At School
- Allstate to Present at Barclays Global Financial Services Conference
- The Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion® is Set to Celebrate Family in Orlando Aug. 29 - Sept. 2
- Brownsville Remains Texas' Safest Driving City
- Visalia Leads All California Cities on 2013 "Allstate America's Best Drivers Report™"