Shire Booked a New High
Published on Tuesday, 14 February 2012 11:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, February 14th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Shire PLC (NASDAQ:SHPGY) booked a new 52 week high today by trading above $105.53, traders are definitely monitoring Shire's price action to see if this move attracts further buying into the stock.
Shire PLC (NASDAQ:SHPGY) is one of the leading specialty biopharmaceutical companies in the world. The companybased in Dublin, Ireland focuses its operations on attention deficit and hyperactivity disorders, human genetic therapies, gastrointestinal, and renal diseases.
Shire is currently trading 0.1% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $93.57 and $104.54 respectively. Clearly with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.4% from its previous trading close, which means that Shire stock is outperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”