Newell Rubbermaid CEO to Present New Growth Strategy at 2012 CAGNY Conference
Published on Wednesday, 15 February 2012 08:15 Written by TradersHuddle StaffATLANTA-( Business Wire )-
Newell Rubbermaid Inc. (NYSE: NWL) announced today that President and Chief Executive Officer Michael Polk will present at the 2012 Consumer Analyst Group of New York (CAGNY) Conference. Mr. Polk will discuss the company’s new growth strategy and plans for the business. The presentation will begin at 5:30 p.m. ET on Wednesday, February 22, 2012.
The presentation will be webcast live and may be accessed through Events & Presentations in the Investor Relations section of the Newell Rubbermaid website at www.newellrubbermaid.com. The webcast will be archived and available for replay for two weeks following the presentation.
About Newell Rubbermaid
Newell Rubbermaid Inc., an S&P 500 company, is a global marketer of consumer and commercial products with 2011 sales of approximately $5.9 billion and a strong portfolio of leading brands, including Rubbermaid®, Sharpie®, Graco®, Calphalon®, Irwin®, Lenox®, Levolor®, Paper Mate®, Dymo®, Waterman®, Parker®, Goody®, Rubbermaid Commercial Products® and Aprica®.
This press release and additional information about Newell Rubbermaid are available on the company’s Web site, www.newellrubbermaid.com.
Newell Rubbermaid Inc.Nancy O’Donnell, +1 (770) 418-7723Vice President, Investor RelationsorDavid Doolittle, +1 (770) 418-7519Vice President, Corporate Communications
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”