Bulls taking Control - Covance?
Published on Friday, 17 February 2012 05:09 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, February 17th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Covance Inc. (NYSE:CVD) ended the trading session higher by $1.2 or 2.53% from its previous close. Covance's price action formed what is considered to be a bullish engulfing candle that could very well signal continuation of trend or reversal on ongoing weakness.
Covance Inc. (NYSE:CVD) is a contract research organization providing a wide range of integrated product development services on a worldwide basis. Its customers include the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industries. Covance also provides health economics and outcomes services, as well as laboratory testing services.
Covance's recent stock range has been formed by a trough where calculated support was defined at $42.02 and by a peak that established the resistance level at $47.23, which could be used by traders planning their trades.
Traders wanting to establish a position in Covance or traders that are already holding the stock can use the bullish engulfing pattern to their advantage. The pattern provides a defined risk as it shows where the bears were able to push the stock down, before the bulls stepped in.
The bullish engulfing pattern is a leading indicator that provides an alert to the bulls that the trend will continue or that there is an immediate reversal to the short term weakness seen on the stock. Below an Engulfing Bullish Candle Illustration:
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines