Valmont Appoints Catherine J. Paglia to Its Board of Directors
Published on Tuesday, 21 February 2012 16:39 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
OMAHA, Neb., Feb. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Valmont Industries, Inc. (NYSE: VMI), announced that it has appointed Catherine J. Paglia to its Board of Directors.
Ms. Paglia is a director of Enterprise Asset Management, Inc., a privately held real estate and asset management company. Ms. Paglia spent eight years at Morgan Stanley & Co., where she was the first female Managing Director in the firm's 53-year history. Ms. Paglia also spent 10 years at Interlaken Capital, as a Managing Director and has held the position of Chief Financial Officer at two publicly held companies.
Ms. Paglia serves on the Board of Directors of the Columbia Funds. She is on the Board of Trustees of the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace as well as the Board of Trustees of Carleton College. She holds a B.A. from Carleton College, and an M.B.A. from Harvard University.
Commenting on the appointment, Mogens C. Bay, Valmont's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, said, "I welcome Catherine Paglia to Valmont's Board. Her rich experience in corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, and investments will make a valuable contribution as we continue to execute our strategy and grow."
Added Ms. Paglia, "I am pleased to be joining Valmont's Board at this exciting time for the Company. Valmont's leadership and vision in support of global infrastructure development and efficient agriculture are vital to furthering the goals of society. I look forward to serving on Valmont's Board."
Valmont is the global leader in designing and manufacturing poles, towers and structures for lighting and traffic, wireless communication and utility markets, industrial access systems, highway safety barriers and a provider of protective coating services. Valmont also leads the world in mechanized irrigation equipment for agriculture, enhancing food production while conserving and protecting natural water resources.
SOURCE Valmont Industries, Inc.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines