MSC Industrial - 52 Week High
Published on Wednesday, 22 February 2012 12:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, February 22nd (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of MSC Industrial Direct Co., Inc. (NYSE:MSM) booked a new 52 week high today by trading above $81.15, traders are definitely monitoring MSC Industrial's price action to see if this move attracts further buying into the stock.
MSC Industrial Direct Co., Inc. (NYSE:MSM) is a supplier and direct marketer of a broad range of metalworking and maintenance and repair supplies. The Company markets its products to industrial customers throughout the United States. The company is one of the largest industrial equipment distributors in the world and it publishes the famous "The Big Book", a catalog detailing the its thousands of products.
MSC Industrial is currently trading -0.41% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $64.98 and $77.25 respectively. Clearly with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.42% from its previous trading close, which means that MSC Industrial stock is outperforming the overall market.
- Hertz Partners With 'Discover The World Marketing' To Grow Outbound Car Rentals From Saudi, Bahrain
- Hertz Global Sale Returns With Up To 33% Off Rentals
- Hertz Expands Firefly Brand Into US
- Hertz Announces New Global Partnership With Relais & Chateaux
- Hertz Re-Designs And Reinvents On-Site Car Rental Experience
- Hertz Introduces BMWs To New Zealand Fleet
- The No. 22 Hertz Ford Mustang and Driver Brad Keselowski Dominate Zippo 200 at Watkins Glen International
- Hertz Expands Mobile Wi-Fi Service In Europe
- Penske's No. 22 Hertz Ford Mustang Debuts At Road Course
- Hertz Extends Adrenaline Collection To Australia With Toyota 86
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines