NASDAQ 100 Round Up - Lower: GRMN, INTU, MYL
Published on Wednesday, 22 February 2012 13:35 Written by Danny Miller
New York, February 22nd (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is lower trading at 2583.29, which represents -0.27% versus its previous close. The index is having a negative day with more than 60% of the NASDAQ 100 components trading negative.
Garmin (NASDAQ:GRMN) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $48.59 representing 8.72% from its previous trading session. Shares of Garmin, the maker of global positioning system (GPS)-enabled products have defined support at $40.46 and resistance at $44.38.
Intuit (NASDAQ:INTU) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $61.25 representing 6.48% from its previous close. Intuit, the financial management and tax preparation software provider has calculated support and resistance levels at $50.89 and $58.9 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Mylan (NASDAQ:MYL), which is trading at $23.59 representing 3.92% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Dell (NASDAQ:DELL) that is trading at $17.15 or -5.85% from the previous close. Shares of Dell, the 3rd largest personal computer maker in the world have defined support at $14.59 and resistance at $18.2. Also among the worst performers Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX), which is trading at $110.72 representing -5.69% from the previous trading session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 12954, which represents -0.09% from previous close, the S&P 500 on the other hand is trading at 1359.58 that represents -0.19% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com