NASDAQ 100 Round Up - Lower: GRMN, INTU, MYL
Published on Wednesday, 22 February 2012 13:35 Written by Danny Miller
New York, February 22nd (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is lower trading at 2583.29, which represents -0.27% versus its previous close. The index is having a negative day with more than 60% of the NASDAQ 100 components trading negative.
Garmin (NASDAQ:GRMN) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $48.59 representing 8.72% from its previous trading session. Shares of Garmin, the maker of global positioning system (GPS)-enabled products have defined support at $40.46 and resistance at $44.38.
Intuit (NASDAQ:INTU) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $61.25 representing 6.48% from its previous close. Intuit, the financial management and tax preparation software provider has calculated support and resistance levels at $50.89 and $58.9 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Mylan (NASDAQ:MYL), which is trading at $23.59 representing 3.92% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Dell (NASDAQ:DELL) that is trading at $17.15 or -5.85% from the previous close. Shares of Dell, the 3rd largest personal computer maker in the world have defined support at $14.59 and resistance at $18.2. Also among the worst performers Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX), which is trading at $110.72 representing -5.69% from the previous trading session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 12954, which represents -0.09% from previous close, the S&P 500 on the other hand is trading at 1359.58 that represents -0.19% from its previous close.
- KeyCorp Reports 2013 Dodd-Frank Act Mid-Cycle Stress Test Results
- KeyCorp To Present At The Barclays Global Financial Services Conference
- Randy Paine Named President Of KeyBanc Capital Markets
- KeyCorp Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Release Date And Conference Call
- KeyCorp Closes On Sale Of Victory Capital Management And Affiliate
- KeyCorp Reports Second Quarter 2013 Net Income of $193 Million, or $.21 Per Common Share
- KeyCorp Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend Of Five And One Half Cents
- KeyBank Selected To Pilot U.S. Global Business Solutions Initiative To Increase Small Business Exports
- Organic Growth, Not Merger and Acquisitions, is Driving Middle Market Expansion
- KeyCorp Second Quarter 2013 Earnings Release Date And Conference Call
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines