NASDAQ 100 Round Up - Lower: GRMN, INTU, MYL
Published on Wednesday, 22 February 2012 13:35 Written by Danny Miller
New York, February 22nd (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is lower trading at 2583.29, which represents -0.27% versus its previous close. The index is having a negative day with more than 60% of the NASDAQ 100 components trading negative.
Garmin (NASDAQ:GRMN) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $48.59 representing 8.72% from its previous trading session. Shares of Garmin, the maker of global positioning system (GPS)-enabled products have defined support at $40.46 and resistance at $44.38.
Intuit (NASDAQ:INTU) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $61.25 representing 6.48% from its previous close. Intuit, the financial management and tax preparation software provider has calculated support and resistance levels at $50.89 and $58.9 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Mylan (NASDAQ:MYL), which is trading at $23.59 representing 3.92% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Dell (NASDAQ:DELL) that is trading at $17.15 or -5.85% from the previous close. Shares of Dell, the 3rd largest personal computer maker in the world have defined support at $14.59 and resistance at $18.2. Also among the worst performers Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX), which is trading at $110.72 representing -5.69% from the previous trading session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 12954, which represents -0.09% from previous close, the S&P 500 on the other hand is trading at 1359.58 that represents -0.19% from its previous close.
- NASDAQ 100 Worst Performer: Apollo
- NASDAQ 100 Mid-day Update: Flat Top Performers: NFLX, NIHD, SIRI
- NASDAQ 100 Round Up - Higher: WCRX, FSLR, NFLX
- NASDAQ 100 Top Performer: Cerner
- NASDAQ 100's Update, In focus: AKAM, NIHD, LRCX, INTU, QCOM
- NASDAQ 100's Top Performers: NFLX, ILMN, FSLR
- NASDAQ 100's Top Performers: NFLX, BIIB, MSFT
- NASDAQ 100's Top Performers: VRTX, GILD, QGEN
- NASDAQ 100's Update, In focus: LIFE, NFLX, NIHD, RIMM, MICC
- NASDAQ 100's Top Performers: ROST, NFLX, RIMM
Related Partner Headlines
- Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
- Earnings Expectations for the Week of November 19 - Benzinga
- The Week Ahead: Lowes, Hewlett-Packard, Deere Earnings; Existing Home Sales - Benzinga
- Dell Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (DELL) - TheStreet.com
- Stocks Flat Ahead of Fiscal Cliff Summit - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Stifel Nicolaus Cuts PT to $14 on Dell; Maintains Buy on Valuation - Benzinga
- Stock Futures Fall Ahead of Fiscal Cliff Talks - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Reiterates Underperform Rating, Lowers PT on Dell - Benzinga
- Morning Briefing: 10 Things You Should Know - TheStreet.com
- Mid-Morning Market Update: Markets Down; Casino Equities Get a Boost - Benzinga
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,294.50 Trade time:4:53PM EDT Value change:▼12.67 (-0.08%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,650.51 Trade time:4:52PM EDT Value change:▼4.84 (-0.29%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,459.42 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼3.88 (-0.11%)
In The Wires
PrivateBancorp Stockholders Approve All Proposals
Santa Cruz County Bank Declares Cash Dividend
Acquisition of rue21, inc. by Funds Advised by the Private Equity Firm Apax Partners May Not Be in the Best Interests of rue21 Shareholders
Viking Minerals Inc: The Company enters into final negotiations to acquire Multi-Million dollar Coal Resource on profit sharing basis.
Crest Supplements its Proxy Statement Opposing Revised Terms for Sprint-Clearwire Merger
Novelis and CEO Philip Martens Win Top Honors at Platts Global Metals Awards
Venaxis Announces Pricing of Offering of Common Stock and Warrants
Synopsys Delivers VDK for Renesas RH850 MCUs